Proposed mandatory vaccine in New York?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracieboo

Reaction score
I’ve just read (feel free to tell me it’s bogus) that New York has put forward a plan to make the vaccine mandatory. I’m a bit concerned because our health secretary didn’t say no when he was asked whether to make it mandatory so could make changes to the law.

I’ve just read (feel free to tell me it’s bogus) that New York has put forward a plan to make the vaccine mandatory. I’m a bit concerned because our health secretary didn’t say no when he was asked whether to make it mandatory so could make changes to the law.

anything "mandatory" would be struck down in the US >>> it's not a new issue and it's always been met by Civil Rights liberties lawsuits ...

I did see where the UK might be part of the Euro countries requiring a vaccination requirement for any travelers from certain countries - including the US

Here in Europe, certain politicians would also like to have a vaccination obligation, but at the moment this is not yet reality, but it will come down to the fact that they say you may only go abroad with the vaccination, or you may only do this or that with vaccination, or you will only get rid of the mask with vaccination.
There are only so many political restrictions at the moment that at the end you can say you can have your old life back if you are vaccinated against Corona.
If Joe Biden ever takes office, he will do the same as the European politicians, mask in shopping malls, mask at work, mask in schools for children and in the end mask outdoors.

I only have 2 things to say about this;
1. F#$k New York
2. No way will I ever take a government mandated vaccine.
And a third one; I won't wear an effen mask either.

I thought rule #2 was that if there were any questions, refer back to rule #1?

I'll bet the path is this. You do not HAVE to take a vaccine, BUT, if you want to do ____, you can't without it. ___ = ? Maybe join the military, work for the gov't or XYZ company, travel on ABC airlines, do business with PQR...

Dang, after I wrote that, I realized it sure sounds like the mark of the Beast.

Vaccinations are required by law in Colorado starting in 2021. Your children cannot attend public school without it. They said there was an exemption for homeschooled kids, but the parents have to take a class to educate them on vaccine importance and their children’s names go into a databank. My guess is that bills like this will be coming to every state after they start injecting people with the Covid vaccine. They’ve already established that people don’t have a 14th Amendment liberty or due process argument because the vaccination is for the health and welfare of the state.
The government can make a lot of money from it and isn’t that the end game anyway for all of this?

Vaccinations are required by law in Colorado starting in 2021. Your children cannot attend public school without it. They said there was an exemption for homeschooled kids, but the parents have to take a class to educate them on vaccine importance and their children’s names go into a databank. My guess is that bills like this will be coming to every state after they start injecting people with the Covid vaccine. They’ve already established that people don’t have a 14th Amendment liberty or due process argument because the vaccination is for the health and welfare of the state.
The government can make a lot of money from it and isn’t that the end game anyway for all of this?

Not going to happen.

Does that include the Covid vaccine?

Sure, I believe the Feds when they say there are no side effects to the vaccine....Just ask this dude if he noticed any difference after getting the shot.

Last edited:
It’s a fine balance isn’t it Linda sue. I understand if a child hasn’t been inoculated against measles then mixing them with other kids who have been vaccinated sounds safe but then you’ve gotta think about baby sisters or brothers who haven’t been vaccinated, it could prove fatal. However, I’ve said before the covid vac has not been tested for long I.e are their long term side effects? You can’t vaccinate people against their will as you have described, is sounds very Orwellian.

anything "mandatory" would be struck down in the US >>> it's not a new issue and it's always been met by Civil Rights liberties lawsuits ...

I did see where the UK might be part of the Euro countries requiring a vaccination requirement for any travelers from certain countries - including the US

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that Innoculations of some some were compulsory for all school kids in the US and Blood tests for anyone getting married??? or is that just a myth?

Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought that Innoculations of some some were compulsory for all school kids in the US and Blood tests for anyone getting married??? or is that just a myth?
Yes, vaccines are required for public school and college. Blood tests for marriage are mostly a thing of the past because they discovered that they were ineffective at stopping the spread of diseases. I believe only Connecticut, D.C., Indiana, and Montana still require blood tests for marriage.

I'll bet the path is this. You do not HAVE to take a vaccine, BUT, if you want to do ____, you can't without it. ___ = ? Maybe join the military, work for the gov't or XYZ company, travel on ABC airlines, do business with PQR...

This is already in effect for the mask. I was kicked out of a store or not wearing one, many others have followed suit. I'd say 1/2 of the stores in my area will trespass you for not wearing one now. No Bi-Mart, Costco, Dentist, Doctor/Hospital... it's already happened and will only be 10X worse when "THE CURE" is available.

It has been written up in many articles almost identical to the Bible prophesy about the Mark of the Beast. Doubters need to do their research.

The end gameis Total Control by globalist. Don’t ever doubt it. If they manage to get IDs and trackers in all of us, we are nothing but animals they USE.

Latest posts

Back