WTF!?!? Population Control?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KING COBRA VIRUS??? Opened my eyes. Helena had no contact with anybody sick and still lost her taste and smell senses last year.....She smokes too......I use CDS regularly....no problems. We have a five way water filter under the sink and always use a Brita filter after the water comes out.
Other thought: if NOBODY WAS TRAVELLING into the rain forests in South America...how in the hell did the indigenous indians there catch covid???? Sprayed from planes and mixed with the rain which they drink straight??
Death Wish comes to mind.

I was watching a video the other day where physicians were saying they have actual patients with real symptoms that have NOT been vaccinated (sorry, I didn't save link), but merely have a membr of the household who HAS had it. This gives credence to the "shedding" I keep reading about. The perpetrators of all this KNEW there would be high vaccine hesitancy, so what better way to get THOSE people injected? Manipulate the contents of the serum to make it transmisible via contact alone or shed skin cells on surfaces: make it skin permeable, or shed via sneeze or saliva. What a sinister scheme these evildoers have cooked up: to actually have US (friends and family who are vaccinated) do the job FOR them. The "shedding is the infection vector through which the unvaccinated will be infected as well. How clever and sicko. They let us be our own poisoners and lead us to our death perhaps! Bet they sit around in back rooms laughing about the irony of it.

Last edited:
KING COBRA VIRUS??? Opened my eyes. Helena had no contact with anybody sick and still lost her taste and smell senses last year.....She smokes too......I use CDS regularly....no problems. We have a five way water filter under the sink and always use a Brita filter after the water comes out.
Other thought: if NOBODY WAS TRAVELLING into the rain forests in South America...how in the hell did the indigenous indians there catch covid???? Sprayed from planes and mixed with the rain which they drink straight??
Death Wish comes to mind.
In the Cobra Virus video, there was mention of nicotine blocking the virus. I actually found proof of a study.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04583410

That's what he said. I remember that. But you can get addicted to the gum over time. I would assume possibly also with the patches? don't know anyone that ever used those personally. A girl on my low-carb forums (I have a low-carb recipe website) told me she was addicted to Nicorette gum for sure.

That's what he said. I remember that. But you can get addicted to the gum over time. I would assume possibly also with the patches? don't know anyone that ever used those personally. A girl on my low-carb forums (I have a low-carb recipe website) told me she was addicted to Nicorette gum for sure.
I was quoting where he said his wife smoked. I was trying to relieve some of his angst of have an ill loved through this. I understand where he is at with that.

Could you imagine if this went MSM, like ivermectin or HCQ? Governments would have to roll back all their health warnings. BigTobacco would be bigger than big oil. Would that set things back 60 years In their agenda.

Nicotoids have being used in insecticides. Sweden put out a study that proved Snus didn’t cause health problems. Governments make more out of taxing tobacco than tobacco companies make.

It really turns their world upside down. If they have to stop taxing tobacco to allow a prophylactic cure for Covid?

What makes tobacco a carcinogen is polonium 210. The polonium comes from the radioactive decay of radon 222. It just so happens that tobacco growing regions are also areas with high radon levels. It's in the soil and you can't get rid of it. This is why they covered this up because many of those areas depend on tobacco money.

Grow tobacco in an area without high radon levels, and VIOLA! Non carcinogenic tobacco!

I think that smoking is an incredibly stupid thing to do to your body and no form of it is an acceptable risk from cancer. Repetitive inhalation of smoke into your lungs is a carcinogen regardless of any one chemical or substance they remove from it.

I think that smoking is an incredibly stupid thing to do to your body and no form of it is an acceptable risk from cancer. Repetitive inhalation of smoke into your lungs is a carcinogen regardless of any one chemical or substance they remove from it.
Says the guy with a profile picture of Data with a tobacco pipe lol

Big tobacco said there was no proven connection showing their products caused cancer for years, even though they had know it did. I stand by my statement that smoking is stupid,

Smoking is a personal choice. Why do some people care what other people do? My mother smoked for over 75 years, that was her choice. She's 92 now. I've smoked cigars for over 50 years, learned it from my grandfather when I was about 12. Plus I started chewing tobacco when I was even younger. I quit chewing tobacco when I was in my 30's.
Again, that's my choice. I resent some do-gooder calling me and millions of other people "stupid" for exercising our freedom of choice. Don't like smoking, don't smoke. More importantly, mind your own business.

What next? I am done with the bs from the internet mafia.
The only thing we must concentrate on is us. The jags etc..so what, if you take it you are buggered and we who see are safe so let them worry...do for you and don't lose sight of the task ahead. Turn it all off bud, I did and now I am free of all the conspiracy and rumours.
We cannot trust anyone like ex bounty hunter stew peters, jones, icke 1 and 2, rogan or anyone now, we must though trust ourselves if we can put down our old theory toys and move ever forward. Otherwise we are no better than the label we are given..crazy, insane, ill.

Johnny.

Smoking is a personal choice. Why do some people care what other people do? My mother smoked for over 75 years, that was her choice. She's 92 now. I've smoked cigars for over 50 years, learned it from my grandfather when I was about 12. Plus I started chewing tobacco when I was even younger. I quit chewing tobacco when I was in my 30's.
Again, that's my choice. I resent some do-gooder calling me and millions of other people "stupid" for exercising our freedom of choice. Don't like smoking, don't smoke. More importantly, mind your own business.

My grandfather actually smoked from the time he was 12. Smoked the unfiltered ones all his life. Did not die of cancer or have cancer. He lived to just shy of 90. One of the more recent centenarians (she was 102 at the time) was interviewed about her smoking. She laughed and said when she turned 100 her doctor told her to stop smoking. Everyone’s body is different.

I’ve never smoked, but hubby smokes a pipe…and he never sits close to me on the porches and decks when he does. It is very much a person choice! Those who are 20 lbs or more overweight are harming their bodies every bit as much!

Latest posts

Back