The human genome is permanently, irreversibly altered.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This video was quite distressing to watch (for me at least). These shots (and those of us unvaxed infected by way of shedding) are rendering humans unable to procreate in the future. You may have offspring, but they won't be human like we once were. It may skip generations, but will be with us forever, until we all die, basically. I don't even see how 10% of the world population could survive this insidious but brilliantly-designed bioweapon. This WEF agenda is beyond evil.

Last edited:
This has happened in the past but not Messenger RNA, Transfer RNA during meiosis. Evidenlly, a mitrochondria broke and leaked its chromosomes into the cytoplasm of a cell. During meiosis, normal chromosomes are pulled apart and remade into sex cells. Evidently some of this mitrochondiral DNA was entrained in Transfer DNA during this event in meiosis and about 1.6 million years ago this bit of DNA was lodged into Neanderthal nuclear DNA. Scientists have identified it and it may even be in our DNA now.

As freaky as this is it is nothing compared to the embeding of Messenger RNA to Transfer RNA to DNA as must have happened here.

I found the bit about the mouse depopulation study in Australia particular interesting. It appears they may have used a similar technique to cause the cases in NONvaccinated people they are now documenting that appear to have acquired symptoms via 'shedding'. Truly intentional, it would appear.

Latest posts

Back