Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepping for a nuke doomsday.
Things I still need
1. geiger counter
2. iodine tabs
3. protective suit
4. 55ga trash cans for decontamination and scrub brush or hanging outdoor shower
5. x4 40mm nbc filters

what else do I need, nuke specific?
Which geiger, iodine, suit should I get?

Things I still need
1. geiger counter
2. iodine tabs
3. protective suit
4. 55ga trash cans for decontamination and scrub brush or hanging outdoor shower
5. x4 40mm nbc filters

Faraday bag with a hand crank radio.

I am glad to see some taking the possibility of a Nuclear World War 3 seriously . Far too many are complacent as this has never happened before and seem to be unable to realize this is a real possibility . --- Dicksteel something else that you may want to consider is something to place over the garden once it begins , to protect the soil from Nuclear radiation if a contaminated cloud should settle down at your alamo . --- I have several rolls of roofing felt " tarpaper " on standby for that purpose . Plastic would be even better . --- Once the ground begins to shake and the distant rumblings heard , my first planned action is to protect my garden dirt .

Things I still need
1. geiger counter
2. iodine tabs
3. protective suit
5. x4 40mm nbc filters

Personal wearable Dosimeter.

Things I still need
1. geiger counter
2. iodine tabs
3. protective suit
5. x4 40mm nbc filters

REMEMBER the best way to deal with radiation is TDS, Time you are exposed to the radiation, Distance you are from the source, Shielding from the radiation source, Using these 3 ideas will help to protect you from effects, ALL radiation is not alike, You have Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation, Gamma is the worse.

I received a phone call today bearing more news on a " highly " potential War soon to be " with Russia , China verses Nato countries . I withhold the information for now as some prefer to deny this possibility and are probably tired of my warnings . I am sure other members will soon pick up on what is unfolding .

Last edited:
I received a phone call today bearing more news on a " highly " potential War soon to be " with Russia , China verses Nato countries . I withhold the information for now as some prefer to deny this possibility and are probably tired of my warnings . I am sure other members will soon pick up on what is unfolding .

Been expecting that since the Russian troops showed up on the Ukranian border.

Well, I for one want to know what is unfolding. PM me if you care to, as opposed to posting warnings to those you feel are tired of being warned.

I am confused as hell about all this crap floating around over here they (the U.S.) suddenly decide to shoot down more timely, and don't know whether to blow it off as BS or take it as real "warnings" for something, or what...

I.e. the so called "UFO'S"

Bidamn obviously doesn't feel compelled to fill us in....not that it would be truth if he does!

Well, I for one want to know what is unfolding. PM me if you care to, as opposed to posting warnings to those you feel are tired of being warned.

I am confused as hell about all this crap floating around over here they (the U.S.) suddenly decide to shoot down more timely, and don't know whether to blow it off as BS or take it as real "warnings" for something, or what...

Bidamn obviously doesn't feel compelled to fill us in....not that it would be truth if he does!

We are prepared, relax and get yourself a libation! Say a prayer! And get a good night's sleep.

It has now broke onto all news outlets as to the latest rash of objects hoovering over various countries . This forum has now even created it's own thread on this matter . This is at the heart of the statement above that I made yesterday . The U.S. government made no question as to the origin of the first object , followed by China asking the U.S. to send the downed object back to them as this was their property . --- The United States is " now " surrounded by Chinese war ships equipped with " Nuclear Missiles " . Now highly escalated intelligence gathering by the Chinese Government is being conducted by the use of the hybrid balloons with little to no regard as to whether their intelligence gathering is exposed to the targeted countries . --- The war that begun with Russia invading Ukraine was likely not foreseen as to what it has now morphed into . Military capabilities have been drained from NATO countries as well as Russia to fuel the conflict . The Chinese paid off Biden crime syndicate have drained the U.S. oil reserve and sent it to China . --- This is what I was referring to on yesterday's statement . What happens next should of interest to anyone , regardless as to whether they have prepared or not prepared .

This "general" here does not want to exclude that the Balon could also come from aliens. o_O

https://time.com/6254959/military-ufo-shootdown-lake-huron/
I say shit, how can you not exclude that, aliens would hardly let a balloon float here in the air, they would probably have more modern if you would exist.
We are being lied to again about these balloons, either they have really brought something strange from the sky that you do not understand, or you are lying to us.
I bet 100% on China espionage, the Russian will know everything and will not fall back on balloons.

BICRAP is NOTHING but a TRAITOR to American people!

I bet 100% on China espionage, the Russian will know everything and will not fall back on balloons.
Slow down everybody...balloons cannot FLY THRU SPACE...aliens cannot get here in balloons. We cannot even get to Mars at the moment so there is only one answer ((even if the General and Bidump do not admit it)) and that these are different shaped floating objects...I have seen balloons shaped like Mickey Mouse, icecream cones and a banana. Round, square, octagonal...who cares what form they have, the result is the same.
Our problem is to prep and be able to survive a possible EMP, nuke or just a tornado....keep you head clear and your thoughts UNDER CONTROL...nobody is under control in a panic. People get trampled to death in panics...
Just prep, pray and enjoy each good day till some next catastrophe happens for which we prep...live free, Gary

Are we saying basically, there is nothing we can do about anything that is happening other than hunker down and prepare for whatever comes next? Pretty sure that's what we are in for. Not being testie, just making observation of what has been happening that is being allowed to continue happening. We have no control of, and are forced to hunker down and get ready for it...whatever that "It" may be.

What the WEFers and Deep State are doing is trying to scare us ultimately into accepting anything they end up offering. Which will be TOTAL CONTROL by the elites. This is not a kinetic war, because we so outnumber them. They are afraid of us organizing against them. This is an Information War! We can all be very successful in disseminating TRUTH!!! Why do you think they are flipping over Twitter not being information controlled? Why do you think they paid Billions $$$$ to Google, FB, Twitter and the media to stop US from disseminating truth?

From various pieces of information I’ve read and watched, their current plan is Chaos to cause Fear…and their plan to FOOL us into thinking aliens are killing us and will kill more if we don’t do everything they say. Sounds off the rail, right? But think about it, they are even having military men describe balloons as UFOs. And every single paid off media is pushing the exact same UFO crap. We learned from elections to the framing of Trump and Flynn, when they are all saying the same thing…ITS FABRICATED!

Last edited:
What the WEFers and Deep State are doing is trying to scare us ultimately into accepting anything they end up offering. Which will be TOTAL CONTROL by the elites. This is not a kinetic war, because we so outnumber them. They are afraid of us organizing against them. This is an Information War! We can all be very successful in disseminating TRUTH!!! Why do you think they are flipping over Twitter not being information controlled? Why do you think they payed Billions $$$$ to Google, FB, Twitter and the media to stop US from disseminating truth?

From various pieces of information I’ve read and watched, their current plan is Chaos to cause Fear…and their plan to FOOL us into thinking aliens are killing us and will kill more if we don’t do everything they say. Sounds off the rail, right? But think about it, they are even having military men describe balloons as UFOs. And every single paid off media is pushing the exact same UFO crap. We learned from elections to the framing of Trump and Flynn, when they are all saying the same thing…ITS FABRICATED!
I completely agree that it is all designed to make us afraid.

Fear is by far the most difficult enemy to fight. It is insidious and controls. I am obstinately opposed to accepting their fear, though I still struggle. I just keep repeating to myself, "Do not fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul."

I believe the evil WEF knows everything there is to know about us. They know what makes us tick and what makes us afraid. They know what we fiercely love. We should expect that they will try to take from us whatever we love most and torture us with whatever will hurt most. So, we must stand strong in the face of that. Knowing that what happens here is only a battle, not the entire war, we have to mentally prepare to sacrifice it all for the greater good. Kind of like RC&D said before- count ourselves and our loved ones as already dead.

I get tired when I expect there to be a break, but I need to remember that birth pains continually increase. They don't decrease.

Latest posts

Back