Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe was paid by China even before the rigged election took place . It seems China had a crystal ball as to what was about to happen with the so-called election . They gave Joe many millions up front for something and you can be assured it wasn.t for something that benefited the United States .

Last edited:
Joe was paid by China even before the rigged election took place . It seems China had a crystal ball as to what was about to happen with the so-called election . They gave Joe many millions up front for something and you can be assured it wasn.t for something that benefited the United States .

Any heads-up for us? Be home? Make sure our electronics are protected?

The moment I heard the balloon was above my state, a lot became very real for me. I know my city especially is a possible target zone in the case of something happening. Pretty nerve wracking. I already have a lot of preps, still working on some, I feel like I entered the game pretty late now and am tryna keep my cool, sigh. Gonna have my fiance make his BOB tomorrow to hopefully make it to my place if something happens.

I still say Joe is a coward and is betraying his country by not shooting down the balloon, the excuse that does too much damage is bullshit, he could have shot the thing down long ago over a place where there is nothing under it.
I think Joe has his fingers in the game that he does nothing against it, everything else is very questionable from my point of view.
Well that Joe is mentally ill knows every child, but the problem remains that other countries see how weak the Joe reacts and exploit.
Joe betrays the USA and will destroy it, his interest is only his corrupt friend Zelensky to whom he gives your tax money and in return he lets fill the USA with Mexicans and would not even shoot down a dangerous weapon that would destroy a US state.

Is it propaganda? A distraction for something else going on? A test run for something? Our damn government saying it's not a threat. Apparently 1 spotted over Latin America also. I don't trust what our government and/or news media feeds us. So many versions of speculation. What the hell is really going on? What was the explosion in Montana about? Or was there one? So many questions. So much to be concerned about. Regardless of what is going on I can't believe it hasn't been stopped or that some sort of intervention isn't in play. We deserve to know truth, what's really going on. Our President is a complete POS!

The moment I heard the balloon was above my state, a lot became very real for me. I know my city especially is a possible target zone in the case of something happening. Pretty nerve wracking. I already have a lot of preps, still working on some, I feel like I entered the game pretty late now and am tryna keep my cool, sigh. Gonna have my fiance make his BOB tomorrow to hopefully make it to my place if something happens.

My advice would be:

Try not to panic. If we know anything it's that we can't trust our news. This story was all over all the msm, so they WANT us to know it is happening. That makes me wary.

Second, when we panic, we make stupid decisions. Don't let them have control over you via fear. Mindset is key.

My advice would be:

Try not to panic. If we know anything it's that we can't trust our news. This story was all over all the msm, so they WANT us to know it is happening. That makes me wary.

Second, when we panic, we make stupid decisions. Don't let them have control over you via fear. Mindset is key.
Thank you <3 Yeah I agree, they definitely want us to know, which is weird because why tell us if they aren't going to do anything about it? Unless it's to make us panic, feel frustrated and hopeless with their lack of action, and in turn, they can throw something at us that will require we rely on them. Anyways, thanks Survivor. 😊

Just wonder myself:

In those times all bigger nations are using satellites for everything, especially to spy.
Why the Chinese shall use an balloon?
Ever thought about the possibolity that the balloon was used to deliver something??? Maybe even a biological!

a slow moving balloon which can be held over a "target" longer and can give more info on radio frequencies being used, infrared pictures and better pictures than a Spy Satellite.
BUT, the thought of the funny scaffolding-like structure underneath the thing...carrying something in the hollow pipes and being able to drop something "bio" or such is a different idea....

1675684165272.png

Latest posts

Back