Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears Putin has brought saboteurs onto United States soil . Multiple power grid stations have been attacked as well as propane storage tanks .
Oh yeah, KGB for sure. Just look at those advanced Russian weapons.
LMAO
4CKFJDI6UBENFH6CTTMHVZELCA.PNG

Information that I have obtained , claims hospitals across the United Strates are now putting into place and I have been told running drills for a " Mass Casuality Event " . Also the U.S. Government agency is studying how many corpses the crematoriums can process . I will not put my source out there as I have had enough of some bump in the road prepper claiming anything this horrific must be from a bad source . Quiet frankly I can not verify without a doubt as to whether this information is good or bad , but as a prepper I look for the worst as the worst is what I prepare for , not some inconvenience for a few weeks while waiting to be rescued .

So for today , the Nukes are not flying , so I will take advantage of the computer network around the planet still being functional . When it begins phones will not work , nor computers and not likely even that emergency radio as radio stations will be without power and perhaps not even a transmission tower . Complete power grid black out and the subsequent stopping of water flowing through pipes to homes can be expected . The point being , if survivors of the blasts want to communicate with friends and relatives after the Nuking begins , they will need their own personal communication system . If someone doesn't already have their private communication system in place they may want to try to remedy that oversight and if they are lucky may have it operational in time . -- You don't want someone exposing themselves to radiation physically traversing the contaminated landscape .

So for today , the Nukes are not flying , so I will take advantage of the computer network around the planet still being functional . When it begins phones will not work , nor computers and not likely even that emergency radio as radio stations will be without power and perhaps not even a transmission tower . Complete power grid black out and the subsequent stopping of water flowing through pipes to homes can be expected . The point being , if survivors of the blasts want to communicate with friends and relatives after the Nuking begins , they will need their own personal communication system . If someone doesn't already have their private communication system in place they may want to try to remedy that oversight and if they are lucky may have it operational in time . -- You don't want someone exposing themselves to radiation physically traversing the contaminated landscape .

In our case, those who would be invited to come to the BOL already know the plan and what to do/not do. No further communication needed. This will sound harsh to some but, they will be on their own and will either make it to the destination or not.

On News Max today - China has parked a balloon hovering over Central United States . Actually though they " think " it is some kind of spy balloon . In reality they really don't know what is hanging from the Communist China balloon . As a prepper , I will throw out the possibility it ain't a spy balloon at all but a balloon with a " Nuclear EMP bomb " dangling under it . Regardless it appears the Biden Crime Syndicate doesn't plan to do anything about the threat . -- The well prepared may be about to enter an apoplectic world . If the power grid should suddenly go out at least our members have a heads up . --- Interestingly the balloon is located where the Nuclear Scientist say a EMP detonation would black out nearly the entire United States . --- One question still remains for me - Would a high altitude balloon put an EMP detonation at the desired altitude ?

Last edited:
--- One question still remains for me - Would a high altitude balloon put an EMP detonation at the desired altitude ?
HEMP (high altitude EMP) devices need to be detonated above the atmosphere at between 250-310 miles up to get the desired effect.

The record altitude for a high altitude balloon is 34 miles. That would still be classified as a HEMP, but not very effective.

Balloons are by necessity atmospheric devices. An atmospheric HEMP is limited because the gamma rays collide with air molecules and the resulting area of the EMP is only ten miles across.

From 250 miles up the gamma rays can spread out over a large area before colliding with air molecules.

HEMP (high altitude EMP) devices need to be detonated above the atmosphere at between 250-310 miles up to get the desired effect.

The record altitude for a high altitude balloon is 34 miles. That would still be classified as a HEMP, but not very effective.

Balloons are by necessity atmospheric devices. An atmospheric HEMP is limited because the gamma rays collide with air molecules and the resulting area of the EMP is only ten miles across.

From 250 miles up the gamma rays can spread out over a large area before colliding with air molecules.

The balloons of this type supposedly fly at about 68000 feet or just over 12 miles up; not high enough to effectively do a nationwide EMP except at a much smaller radius.

Joe is the biggest idiot, he should have shot the balloon down at the first opportunity, any country would do that.
Russia laughs itself to death over the stupidity of Joe, Joe tollerates everything of his Chinese friends, can be that the son of Joe still has shares there.

Latest posts

Back