Nuclear War & Survival Help

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you prepared for nuclear war?

Thanks for the video proud prepper. All preppers should watch this and even non-preppers . My prediction - We have already passed the point of avoiding a Nuclear World War 3 . Be alert for the flash , rumble and shaking of the earth as many folks will not likely know of the Nuclear attack until they are making impact . ---- One take away I learned from the video , expect the Nuclear winter temperature to be 46 degrees cooler at your survival retreat than normal . That means gardening with cooler weather plants . I would suggest having your chosen Nuclear Winter seeds in the stash before the bombs drop .

Last edited:
We have NEVER had a President as bad as the one thats in the WhiteHouse NOW, Durring the last threat we had normal Patriots in this country NOW we only have SHEEPLE!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! The NUTS we have in Washington are NOT going to save your BUTT or help when a bomb falls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post link for the antibiotic kit?

You can still buy fish antibiotics…which are human antibiotics. They are less expensive. Read about them from Dr Bones and Nurse Amy. Just google. I have one of his books with great detail about each one as well as, when and how to use them.

This is what the USA and France got from liquidating Gadaffi, Libya is now a swamp where different gangs have the say and everything of value or other wanted things like uranium is sold on the black market.

Gadaffi was an idiot that is so, but under him, the country worked and there were no Islamists and terrorists in Libya, they were liquidated directly by Gadaffi's authorities.

Where the uranium is now, you do not have to search long, the Russians have it certainly not, they have enough of it, I personally tip on Iran or North Korea, we will soon know.

This is what the USA and France got from liquidating Gadaffi, Libya is now a swamp where different gangs have the say and everything of value or other wanted things like uranium is sold on the black market.

Gadaffi was an idiot that is so, but under him, the country worked and there were no Islamists and terrorists in Libya, they were liquidated directly by Gadaffi's authorities.

Where the uranium is now, you do not have to search long, the Russians have it certainly not, they have enough of it, I personally tip on Iran or North Korea, we will soon know.

Gadaffi was looking to sell to the highest bidder...so, not a whole lot of difference there.

Gadaffi never sold, he knew if he did it would be his death sentence, he was a fool but he was too much in love with his public office.
If Gadaffi had publicly sold the stuff to Iran or something, or if he had wanted to do that, his country would have been bombed into the ground by NATO a week later, even Gadaffi knew that, otherwise he would have done such actions a long time ago during his long presidency.

Since NATO liquidated this despot Gadaffi, Libya has become a new Somalia, before there was infrastructure in this country, today it is a failed state where terrorists are in charge.

A very good example of an own goal that the West has scored, nothing has gotten any better in Libya, everything has become shittier and Europe has been flooded by tens of thousands of African migrants since then, really a top NATO work. 🤮🤮🤮

Gadaffi never sold, he knew if he did it would be his death sentence, he was a fool but he was too much in love with his public office.
If Gadaffi had publicly sold the stuff to Iran or something, or if he had wanted to do that, his country would have been bombed into the ground by NATO a week later, even Gadaffi knew that, otherwise he would have done such actions a long time ago during his long presidency.

Since NATO liquidated this despot Gadaffi, Libya has become a new Somalia, before there was infrastructure in this country, today it is a failed state where terrorists are in charge.

A very good example of an own goal that the West has scored, nothing has gotten any better in Libya, everything has become shittier and Europe has been flooded by tens of thousands of African migrants since then, really a top NATO work. 🤮🤮🤮

From the article and according to Wikileaks/Snowden info

US officials feared that Iran was trying to buy Libya’s uranium. According to a diplomatic report published by WikiLeaks, the main person in charge of the civil nuclear program of the Gaddafi government tried in 2009 to reassure the United States on this eventuality.

“Underlining that Libya viewed the matter as a commercial matter, (the official) noted that prices of yellowcake uranium on the world market had risen, and that Libya wanted to maximize its profit by timing the sale of its reserves. .,” said then-Ambassador Gene A. Cretz.

Bad intel? Possibly, but, it seems Gadhafi OR his people, were interested in selling when they felt they could "maximize profits"..

Last edited:
It is clear that certain circles in Libya are interested in the sale, which politician today does not want to optimize profits?
Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden also optimize their profits, the laptop of Hunter has proven yes, he and his dad had enough dirty business in the corrupt Ukraine with Poroshenko and Zelensky are also two corrupt dogs and one hand washes the other.
If you want to say that Joe doesn't do that, well, I wouldn't believe you.

Joe.jpg

Gaddafi had of course various scams going on and he was so to speak an ugly despot, we are probably of the same opinion, but Libya was predictable at the time when he was in power because you could buy the guy, now Libya is a gray area where various clans have the say and they are no longer with money to keep under control.
Bad starting position for us, especially for Europe, and I notice that every day when I look at what is going on in my country....

Guys this potential for world war 3 has reached the point teetering between probable to immanent . As for as the U.S expect all the eastern states bordering the ocean to be submerged in a tsunami as the Russian underwater drone has now disappeared beneath the waves . Expect a complete power grid destruction from EMP attacks . That will likely be only the beginning of the conflict . A new world appears to be awaiting us . -- I decided to not post sources as some that have difficulty accepting what is happening will only claim the source is no good and go through their day in denial . It is what it is and is something many in the prepper community have been warning and getting ready for , for years .

Proud Prepper , I don't know how free you are to travel but you might want to think about evacuating Lusiana and moving to your higher ground retreat in the Ozarks , as Gray Ghost and I already have . -- I am not sure why the military guys think the east coast of the U.S. will be the target for the tsunami but I wouldn't bet my life that they have their target right .

Latest posts

Back