Novavax: Conventional COVID Vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until natural immunity is recognized as it has always been in the past, I remain skeptical of COVID-related vaccines.

Although this one sounds like it is more along the lines of a traditional vaccine. That would be a major step in the right direction.

I wonder if it'll get shot down like the J&J because it's not mRNA.

Omicron is the real Covid vaccine. It is to Covid what cowpox was to smallpox.

This is why governments are so panicked that they don't want immunity from Omicron, only immunity from poison vaccines.
Now there will be compulsory vaccinations everywhere, the substance has to get into the people.

When I hear the name of the company, my mind goes to cars. No go vax?
Oh wait, that’s what the rest of the “vaccines” did.
From Wikipedia:
A popular but false urban legend claims that the vehicle (Chevy Nova) sold poorly in Spanish-speaking countries because no va translates to "doesn't go". This has since been debunked, however, as Nova (one word) means "nova" in Spanish just as in English. In fact, the car actually sold quite well in Mexico, as well as many Central and South American countries. Nova was also the name of a successful brand of gasoline sold in Mexico at the time, further proving that the name confusion was not a problem.

There is an Indian one called Covivax too, and that's a traditional dead virus vaccine and is WHO approved. It will get you into places like the US and Australia as fully vaccinated but you can't get it here in Australia. We'd have to go to India to get it. There's also Covax-19, developed in Australia and available in Iran and most of the middle east but not here. It's a traditional protein vaccine. I agree with Dr Henley that a vaccine is no longer needed but it would be good for people who need it because of these illegal tyrannical mandates. Some hospitals where I live won't allow visitors who haven't had the clot shots, for example, and many have been forced to choose between clot shots or keeping their jobs. Many nurses, paramedics, teachers etc. are already out of a job here and most would have been quite happy to have a traditional vaccine.

The fact is, this is tyranny. You can't comply your way out of it.

Communism will move the goal posts every day. Eventually, you'll get the jab they want you to have.

There is no pandemic. There never was a pandemic. This is a psy-op. That's why it requires 24/7 media. That's why anyone who breaks ranks gets fired -- psy-ops only work when there's no opposing information.

Communism is 100% psy-op, 100% of the time.

For example, yesterday Fauci said:

"You have a highly effective vaccine that is very safe, and you have 50 million people in the country who refuse to get vaccinated, many of which are motivated purely by differences in political ideology, which is really unacceptable," Fauci said.

Psy-op. In another setting, he'll also say the vaccine's effectiveness is declining and you need another shot. And another. It's psy-op.

Last edited:
The fact is, this is tyranny. You can't comply your way out of it.

Communism will move the goal posts every day. Eventually, you'll get the jab they want you to have.

This above ⬆ cannot be said or emphasized enough!!! DO NOT COMPLY! It is the only way to fight back!

Once you have to be vaccinated you either have to be rich to pay the fines. Otherwise you only have three ways to get vaccinated, to oppose it with force or to give yourself the Bullet.

A popular but false urban legend claims that the vehicle (Chevy Nova) sold poorly in Spanish-speaking countries because no va translates to "doesn't go".
BUT, the Mitsubishi PAJERO did not sell too well in the Latin American and Spanish markets, since the word PAJERO is also a slang word for a male genital body part....

There is an Indian one called Covivax too, and that's a traditional dead virus vaccine and is WHO approved. It will get you into places like the US and Australia as fully vaccinated but you can't get it here in Australia. We'd have to go to India to get it. There's also Covax-19, developed in Australia and available in Iran and most of the middle east but not here. It's a traditional protein vaccine. I agree with Dr Henley that a vaccine is no longer needed but it would be good for people who need it because of these illegal tyrannical mandates. Some hospitals where I live won't allow visitors who haven't had the clot shots, for example, and many have been forced to choose between clot shots or keeping their jobs. Many nurses, paramedics, teachers etc. are already out of a job here and most would have been quite happy to have a traditional vaccine.

The traditional protein vax would be great for old people with complicating medical conditions.

Latest posts

Back