1984-esque covid-related statements

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewOz

Reaction score
I make the initial contribution: a statement by the EU government on
https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/bette...of-EU-Digital-COVID-Certificate-Regulation_en
About this initiative
Summary
Regulation (EU) 2021/953 on the EU Digital COVID Certificate introduced EU-wide rules for issuing and accepting proof of a person’s COVID-19 vaccination, test result or recovery.
The EU Digital COVID Certificate helps people travel freely (emphasis added) within the EU during the COVID-19 pandemic. How the certificate is used for other purposes (access to events, etc.) is up to each EU country to decide.
The Regulation currently applies until 30 June 2022. This initiative proposes to extend it by 12 months.
+++++

So, the implementation of a document which is intended to facilitate restricting travel, supposedly "helps people travel freely".

And: war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength.
I got it now!

We are so over covid where I live. Went to the bigger town today for husband's doc appt and no masks are even needed anymore. I do see a few wearing them in the bigger town, though, not many. I'm sure those people will always carry their vax card (ha ha) and always wear a mask, but to each his own.

Mask's were never "required" around here, and almost nobody ever wore one. Some businesses tried to mandate them, and most people just ignored it. But in our recent travels we did see about a half dozen fools still wearing the mask. Its their choice if they want to dress for Halloween at any time of the year.

We are so over covid where I live. Went to the bigger town today for husband's doc appt and no masks are even needed anymore. I do see a few wearing them in the bigger town, though, not many. I'm sure those people will always carry their vax card (ha ha) and always wear a mask, but to each his own.
I carry my vax card....
So I can show people the lot number and tell them to look it up on howbadismybatch.com, and then tell them what happened to me a week after I got the jab!
There are a few doctors that are not happy I showed them my vax card, because there wasn't anything they could say...

I can’ find my card. Not that it matters, I am not getting another jab.
Definitely not doing an E-card/Vaccine passport replacement.
Even the 10 new laws proposed by the Kommunist Republik, don’t apply to me.
I hope the quercitin/vitaminC/vitaminD/zinc therapy works. It got me out of the pain from the jab.

Latest posts

Back