OSHA discouraging reporting of adverse Vaccine reactions

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#workerVaccine Related
Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?
DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs#workerVaccine Related
Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?
DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

So now we are at a point where government subsidiaries decide which LAWS to follow and which ones to actively DENY?!! Where is the outrage by our politicians?

I read more on it and it looks like they just won’t require employers to report it but aren’t actually discouraging it. I see this as slightly skewed reporting

I read more on it and it looks like they just won’t require employers to report it but aren’t actually discouraging it. I see this as slightly skewed reporting
Which part of "OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts" do you not understand, Brent?
discourage
verb
Definition of discourage

: to make (someone) less determined, hopeful, or confident
: to make (something) less likely to happen

Latest posts

Back