New viruses waking up

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Reaction score
Oh great that's all we need; global warming is thawing out new viruses that have been asleep in the permafrost for thousands of years..:)

Zombie virus.jpg

Oh great that's all we need; global warming is thawing out new viruses that have been asleep in the permafrost for thousands of years..:)

View attachment 18040

There was a lady in Romania named Baba Vanga that predicted this for 2023. She predicted a lot of things that didn't come to pass but, some that did. She was blinded as a child and was seen by some as a prophet.

--- Is this our new virus ? A white lung virus has now reportedly been released that has so for a " 40% death rate " . Those prepared with an ability to isolate on their rural bugout / homestead may have to soon fall into full prepper mode .

Thanks for posting that. I will admit to falling back on my laurels a bit during the holidays and hadn't given what was happening in China, much thought.

The BOL's have independent water, fuel, air sources and are self-sustaining for a year or more (BOL2 is a work in progress). If we need to GOOD, it can, and will be done. Let's hope it doesn't come to that because as he suggests in the video, while the rest of the world is dealing with a 40% death rate, China having already reached its peak will be ready to go after Tiawan.

I'm thinking all of those covid "test swabs" were nothing more than DNA collection for targeting.

In other news, yet ANOTHER "emergency, the world is ending tomorrow" video from Canadian Prepper. Add this to the long list of shite he has said is going to happen, that didn't.

SHENANNIGANS!

I'm thinking all of those covid "test swabs" were nothing more than DNA collection for targeting.

In other news, yet ANOTHER "emergency, the world is ending tomorrow" video from Canadian Prepper. Add this to the long list of shite he has said is going to happen, that didn't.

SHENANNIGANS!

LOL. I would have to say his record is probably no better or worse than mine. I've been thinking for 20 or so years we were FUBAR.

Last edited:
--- Here is conformation of the " white lung virus " as reported on my above post . Bodies are piled up waiting in line as the Chinese are backed up about 24 days in getting to burn the corpses . This may be sweeping into your town .

This is from Youlietube.

I won't trust any information coming out of China, even the "whistleblowers." It's all poisoned.

When covid was originally in China, I worried over it so much. I saw plenty of reports about bodies piling up and pleas from young Chinese people who claimed that just about everyone was dying. Then I got the alpha variant. I was certainly sick and it caused long-term issues, but I also hadn't been taking care of myself and did essentially all the wrong things, which made the infection worse. I still don't know how Italy supposedly was as bad as it was, even with different strains or whatever they claimed.

It could be that this will be a big deal. It could also be that the powers that be want this to seem like a big deal. Who knows? Best to just make sure you are ready either way and delete it from your memory because the only thing you can know for sure is that NOTHING gets out of China without their say so. Life's too short to panic. Prep like your life depends on it and then let the rest be in God's hands.

Nuclear War , starvation and pandemics , I would hate to know that I had prepared for only a bump in the road such as a cat 5 hurricane . Again before someone gets their drawers in a wad , I have been through many hurricanes including going through the eye of a cat 5 in a 100 year old wooden house built after the civil war to replace the one the Yankees burned down . --- Any one of the viable possibilities may put us in a Mad Max existence by the end of the year 2023 .

Last edited:
Nuclear War , starvation and pandemics , I would hate to know that I had prepared for only a bump in the road such as a cat 5 hurricane . Again before someone gets their drawers in a wad , I have been through many hurricanes including going through the eye of a cat 5 in a 100 year old wooden house built after the civil war to replace the one the Yankees burned down . --- Any one of the viable possibilities may put us in a Mad Max existence by the end of the year 2023 .

I don't think anyone is ignoring the possibility that he is correct. I know I am not. I think we have all become a bit jaded when it comes to information coming out of any country, especially when the media is generally controlled/sent out by the government.

I'm ready to isolate if needed, just not quite yet heading for the BOL

I asked my wife (who listens to the Chinese language media) and she said she never heard of the "white lung virus" in China. Maybe the Chinese name for it is something different?
I sent her the video and she said they call it COVID, LOL.

I asked my wife (who listens to the Chinese language media) and she said she never heard of the "white lung virus" in China. Maybe the Chinese name for it is something different?
I am thinking that it is not a "white lung--virus" but only that the white photos of the sick persons having a lung infection or other lung problems, like covid, are sparking a new name which describes the diagnosis but not the real sickness. You can recognise most cancers in an x-ray of your lungs if the lungs are healthy they show up "black" and the cancer shows up "white".

I won't trust any information coming out of China, even the "whistleblowers." It's all poisoned.

When covid was originally in China, I worried over it so much. I saw plenty of reports about bodies piling up and pleas from young Chinese people who claimed that just about everyone was dying. Then I got the alpha variant. I was certainly sick and it caused long-term issues, but I also hadn't been taking care of myself and did essentially all the wrong things, which made the infection worse. I still don't know how Italy supposedly was as bad as it was, even with different strains or whatever they claimed.

It could be that this will be a big deal. It could also be that the powers that be want this to seem like a big deal. Who knows? Best to just make sure you are ready either way and delete it from your memory because the only thing you can know for sure is that NOTHING gets out of China without their say so. Life's too short to panic. Prep like your life depends on it and then let the rest be in God's hands.

Dr Zelenko (whom I am dearly missing) warned us more virus’s might be coming. Before his death he laid out clearly HOW to FIGHT them, and win!

I am thinking that it is not a "white lung--virus" but only that the white photos of the sick persons having a lung infection or other lung problems, like covid, are sparking a new name which describes the diagnosis but not the real sickness. You can recognise most cancers in an x-ray of your lungs if the lungs are healthy they show up "black" and the cancer shows up "white".

That makes perfect sense! The CCP doesn’t want their people to understand that it is fast moving cancer that is harming many…from the jab.!

I am not or have ever been in China , so I can not verify for myself what is happening . However our members may want to go to a web site they trust and research the China die off . It isn't hard to find whether it is from google or some other source . My above posts are actually a bit mild as to some of the stuff , that I brought up while further investigating this . -- One source reported relatives have in some cases resorted to burning their deceased in the streets . If that is so don't you know that is horrific as they have limited burning material and bones don't burn .

Latest posts

Back