New member of the stable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
The Wife brought home a new member of the family, her name is Rosoideae , a quarter horse. She is in the acquainting pin.

Rosoideae.jpg

Last edited:
She isn't trail trained or bomb proof yet though.
I had a walker once the only thing that would rattle her was a water sprinkler ,,,some sound almost like a rattle snake,,,I have had idiots in cars blow their horn right on top of her throw water and other things out the window at us and she would not be bothered by it,,,but that water sprinkler would have her dancing and ready to run,she was 15-2 tall and if you were a novice rider you were not riding that old girl,,,,she was a hand full and the best trail horse I ever had

I had a walker once the only thing that would rattle her was a water sprinkler ,,,some sound almost like a rattle snake,,,I have had idiots in cars blow their horn right on top of her throw water and other things out the window at us and she would not be bothered by it,,,but that water sprinkler would have her dancing and ready to run,she was 15-2 tall and if you were a novice rider you were not riding that old girl,,,,she was a hand full and the best trail horse I ever had

None of my horses been around them smaller sprinkler systems but I know what you mean, some do sound like rattle snakes. Our trails are narrow and at times a branch may slap a horse, not a good thing here, a friend will be coming out next month to start the trail and bomb proofing training.

Latest posts

Back