New member looking to move to the greatest country on earth!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no idea how lucky you have it in the great USA - you have the right to have arms, to hold your own future in your hands and that is the most prtecious gift of all! you can live - I mean true live in a land that is free of people and you own -no one will wonder onto your land. Its nothing like that here - America is the best place on earth - you are truly free and you don know how precious that really is - fight for it - hold it - and never let it go. We can't fight like you can - we can't defend like you can - its so hard to think in terms of liberty when you have all the liberty - and then to live in a country that prevents you from holding and defending what you have. I wish I was you - I wish I was able to defend my family with all that you have. You have have more than you know - and I wish that you stand for your family and hold the spirit of mine. We won't last long here - you have much more than we do - do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Spooky.

Spookyduckling, I am in the US and I do not recommend coming here. We are ready to go into civil war. Have you considered the Gold Coast of Australia? Nice climate, very nice beaches, few people, a long way from the eastern power center of Australia. I have never been there myself but it all looks nice. A neighbor lived there for years and said it was nice.
I would never go to AUS - its a still hole my friend - The PM is an absolute pshyco - they have taken guns from the people - America is the only place to be - it is still free - and I would love to be with people like minded like me. I love you and your country - I only wish to have the freedom you have!. mine is all gone!

Latest posts

Back