My food-supply

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolnor

Reaction score
Its around 400kg. A lot of sardines in tomato sauce, preserved fruit, pasta and pasta sauce, 60kg of rice, currysauce. Also som freeze-dried food.
It feels good now, lets blow up some nukes! (Joke).
1649869524274.jpeg

if you continue storing canned goods in the corrugated flats - flip the cans upside down to protect the opening end - make sure to face all the cans outward to make them label content readable - to protect the cans and unitize them into more solid stacking package stretch wrap the whole thing >>> we have summer humidity problems that rust cans - a lite coating of veggie oil or a wax dip prevents the rusting ...

if you continue storing canned goods in the corrugated flats - flip the cans upside down to protect the opening end - make sure to face all the cans outward to make them label content readable - to protect the cans and unitize them into more solid stacking package stretch wrap the whole thing >>> we have summer humidity problems that rust cans - a lite coating of veggie oil or a wax dip prevents the rusting ...
Thanx, good tip.

Do you have a way to replenish? As in growing your own food supply?
No, I am prepping for nuclear winter so it will be hard to grow anything anyway but when this period ends, and I hopefully survive I have a large garden and some seeds. But I need to get more seeds. Potatoes grow nice here and are full of calories but these normaly are planted as potatoes, you can not have seeds for them. I plan to have some potatoes also for planting in my supply, these can be stored one year in my basement without getting rotten. You need something that will sustain you and weggies are mostly water. So I am thinking of this, thanx.

Latest posts

Back