Made In China????

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 years ago we needed more plastic spatulas, I bought some at IKEA. My wife made me take them back because they were made in China (who knew a Scandinavian country company would be having them made in China). She was worried about the lead. The search was on. Any kitchen tool we could find was made in China.

Finally found some at a ridiculous price. By that time, we were switching everything to cast iron, so metal spatulas were fine. But then there is the worry of the cast that may have come outta China.

9 years ago we needed more plastic spatulas, I bought some at IKEA. My wife made me take them back because they were made in China (who knew a Scandinavian country company would be having them made in China). She was worried about the lead. The search was on. Any kitchen tool we could find was made in China.

Finally found some at a ridiculous price. By that time, we were switching everything to cast iron, so metal spatulas were fine. But then there is the worry of the cast that may have come outta China.

That's when you go to the yard sales and second hand stores.

I’ve been stocking up on vitamins for the pending SHTF. I just noticed my Nature Made vitamins are a product of China. :mad:
Much has changed with the pharmaceutical oligarchs control on how people view alternative health world wide. Oftentimes having their businesses closed down or put in jail. Not everything that is made in China is always bad. Far from it. The alternative medicines of China are vast with thousands of years of experimentation. What the pharmaceutical oligarchs demand and what Chinese civilisation have practiced may differ greatly. Along with many other cultures.

We always shop thrift stores. Most of our house has uses furnature we bought used because it was real wood, could be refinished to look new. Not the particleboard and plastic junk. Just like this cast iron dutch oven I bought for $2.00, cleaned and reseasoned and now it looks like new.
P7290001.JPG
P7290001.JPG

Latest posts

Back