Lord help us...we are so screwed...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought it was weird. The lobby has been open for awhile, but now the whole branch is closing down, no ATM, nothing. The teller said she wasn't sure what was going to go in their building next.
I think a lot of brick mortar places are going to go by the wayside after the lockdowns.

Speaking of the banks collapsing...has anyone else noticed branches closing lately? I live on the outskirts city of about 45,000 (last census) - with many more in outskirts and it has 2 Chase branches on opposite sides of town. One is closing in Nov.
We have 1 bank in our county (pop 2800). By law they can not close and leave a county without a bank. Every county is supposed to have at least one bank.

Its whatever the two people decide on. For example, I traded an old barn to a young rancher in return for him drilling a couple hundred holes in solid rock to install fence posts. He dismantled the barn and hauled it off. I recently traded a beef for this years firewood.
We trade all the time. Some times we give things to people in need for future items that they may aquire.
Keep this discussion very low key. Once the FEDs find out that you are getting your supplies by barter, they are going to figure out a way get their cut. Nothing is allowed to be free with the current administration. Once someone explains to sleepy Joe what barter is, he will be knocking on your door wanting his cut.

Dun that, here's my cupboard..:cool:

fridge-nov-2020.jpg
Number 1 rule of prep club, is never show your preps on social media.

It's ok. That just looks like a regular old kitchen cupboard of stuff. Didn't look like preps to me.
Have you noticed that some youtubers put out videos and call it a big prepper haul, and all it looks like is their regular weekly shopping? Dropship's cupboard looks like what should be in a cupboard anyway to me.

It's ok. That just looks like a regular old kitchen cupboard of stuff. Didn't look like preps to me.
Have you noticed that some youtubers put out videos and call it a big prepper haul, and all it looks like is their regular weekly shopping? Dropship's cupboard looks like what should be in a cupboard anyway to me.
That's true Paul. Some you tubers tell their names, where they live and procede to show everyone all of the preps. This is dangerous. People will come in and take theirs first because they are easy pickings.

I just read an article about the government wanting the IRS to get information from all the banks about your accounts. Right now they can get it when they are investigating you. But this would require the information sent to them constantly, for everyone with 600$ or more in an account. The article also talked about the IRS beefing up its staffing to be able to bring in more revenue. Most here that know me know I don’t believe in most government conspiracy theories but this honestly scares me. I don’t cheat on my taxes or anything like that but I see this as a way to steal money from people. All the IRS has to do is say they suspect you and they can seize your life savings. Then it’s up to you to hire a lawyer/tax attorney to sue to get your assets back.
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/02/1042...rs-more-info-on-bank-accounts-faces-criticism

I just read an article about the government wanting the IRS to get information from all the banks about your accounts. Right now they can get it when they are investigating you. But this would require the information sent to them constantly, for everyone with 600$ or more in an account. The article also talked about the IRS beefing up its staffing to be able to bring in more revenue. Most here that know me know I don’t believe in most government conspiracy theories but this honestly scares me. I don’t cheat on my taxes or anything like that but I see this as a way to steal money from people. All the IRS has to do is say they suspect you and they can seize your life savings. Then it’s up to you to hire a lawyer/tax attorney to sue to get your assets back.
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/02/1042...rs-more-info-on-bank-accounts-faces-criticism

That's not what you voted for? Oh the cost of stopping mean tweets.

The story you posted is from NPR. Very trusted by the Left and maybe it will help them see how this administration is over reaching.
I would be afraid to learn all the garbage they are stuffing into this 3.5 trillion dollar bill… which is where this IRS policy is hidden inside it. Luckily it looks like enough of the left is rebelling about the huge costs involved with it and it won’t pass as it is. I still can’t get over how all the politicians seem to think spending huge amounts is an ok thing…

The D's and R's are both totally addicted to pork. They may have different motives, but the result is the same.
As a Republican Congressman told me in the mid 1970's, the goal of most politicians is to keep their job by whatever means necessary because it's the best job they ever had. And the way they do it is to "Tax Tax Tax Spend Spend Spend and keep on getting reelected because their constituents are too stupid to understand what is going on." He also warned about the mainstream media controlling what information got out to the masses. This was nearly 50 years ago.

I would be afraid to learn all the garbage they are stuffing into this 3.5 trillion dollar bill… which is where this IRS policy is hidden inside it. Luckily it looks like enough of the left is rebelling about the huge costs involved with it and it won’t pass as it is. I still can’t get over how all the politicians seem to think spending huge amounts is an ok thing…
Its also the bill that wants to tax me $6,400 per year for having my Jersey cow and assuming that amount for Charlie since he is a Holstein bull, $2,600 for the other beef bull and for our beef cow and $200 for each pig. I hadn't seen what taxes would be for each goat yet. It is a bill that should NEVER be allowed to pass. That will kill our small time farmers.

Its also the bill that wants to tax me $6,400 per year for having my Jersey cow and assuming that amount for Charlie since he is a Holstein bull, $2,600 for the other beef bull and for our beef cow and $200 for each pig. I hadn't seen what taxes would be for each goat yet. It is a bill that should NEVER be allowed to pass. That will kill our small time farmers.
. What cow? it died in a boating accident.

Keep this discussion very low key. Once the FEDs find out that you are getting your supplies by barter, they are going to figure out a way get their cut. Nothing is allowed to be free with the current administration. Once someone explains to sleepy Joe what barter is, he will be knocking on your door wanting his cut.
He will get his cut if they come knocking unannounced for sure.

Tell them it's a "support cow." Maybe you can get some money from the Government for having it.

Hey, I saw a guy in Lowes with a support goat, so why not?? 😂
TbsRidg.jpg

Latest posts

Back