Las Vegas shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't find the old thread, but it seems that have finally named another Person of Interest. I can't get the link . Google if you like. Matt Walsh has some posts on it.

Marilou Danley (The GF) and Douglas Haig

Danley isn't facing charges according to what I have read.

Haig's linkdin shows him as a senior engineer at Honeywell Corp, "Top Secret" security clearance (which will be gone soon I would think) and was a consultant for arms manufacturers, but I haven't read anything about what that means specifically.

Strange bedfellows, anyway.

If you read the article...
Haig told Newsweek he hadn’t sold ammunition reloading components “for a long time” and said he had asked the company hosting the Specialized Military Ammunition website to take it down. “I’m an engineer at an aerospace company. I have a normal 9-to-5 job,” he said.

breaking.americanewscentral.com/2018/03/27/explosive-turn-events-vegas-massacre-congress-sees-evidence-isis-behind-attack/?utm_source=spn&utm_medium=faceboo

No kidding Robin. A guy shoots thousands of rounds at people he doesn't know, knowing he's in danger and in fact does die. And it's a fellow with wealth and a great life.

But no motive for why he did it... and I have beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. Of course he had his reasons. And they weren't that subtle. They just won't want to look under that rock.

No kidding Robin. A guy shoots thousands of rounds at people he doesn't know, knowing he's in danger and in fact does die. And it's a fellow with wealth and a great life.

But no motive for why he did it... and I have beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. Of course he had his reasons. And they weren't that subtle. They just won't want to look under that rock.

Maybe its because he didnt do the shooting. I dont think he did. I think he was a patsy. There is a lot of evidence that was covered up. Then false evidence that was fabricated. He was assisting Homeland security in a security test and was conned into being the fall guy.

Shooter lived a depraved lifestyle and it ended with Him trying to hurt as many People possible . If there is any kind of conspiracy related to gun crime it would be something like fast and furious gun smuggling where the Feds make sure someone does slip through the system and continues to have access when there was reason to deny a sale or even arrest that Person . Possible but nothing to base it on other than a "could be ".

Last edited:
There have been conspiracies such as James Earl Ray fid shoot MLK but the conspiracy was the "Group" that took JER when He was a loser then wined and dinned Him gave Him a nice car and told Him He would have a plush job in the new Government after they took over . All He had to do was this one hit .
Oswald did kill Kennedy , He was also a loser that was promised a grand life with alot of authority . Notice the People in the background knew how to play their Man and get Him to do what they needed , more to both than this but I dont have the room here .

Latest posts

Back