Medical Exemptions to Vax and Additional Vax.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an interesting dilemma. My daughters wedding is in September
The threat of flight mandates is making me nervous. I am actually thinking of driving x-country to avoid them.
I was double vaxed last year. From day 2 of #1, I had severe hip pain. On the way to #2, I asked Siri to Google side effects. It was a side effect.
2 weeks later, you couldn’t find it on Google. 6 months later I finally got rid of the pain, thanks to a vitamin regime I found here. I am done with the vax.
In my research, I am not finding much in the way of Medical Exemptions to mandates. If you made it this far in my long post, you probably would agree I shouldn’t take anymore jabs.
The point of this thread is Medical Exemptions and what people have found.

Here is an interesting dilemma. My daughters wedding is in September
The threat of flight mandates is making me nervous. I am actually thinking of driving x-country to avoid them.
I was double vaxed last year. From day 2 of #1, I had severe hip pain. On the way to #2, I asked Siri to Google side effects. It was a side effect.
2 weeks later, you couldn’t find it on Google. 6 months later I finally got rid of the pain, thanks to a vitamin regime I found here. I am done with the vax.
In my research, I am not finding much in the way of Medical Exemptions to mandates. If you made it this far in my long post, you probably would agree I shouldn’t take anymore jabs.
The point of this thread is Medical Exemptions and what people have found.
I understand the point is Medical Exemptions but I don't even consider flying anywhere, especially cross country. Flying from coast to coast spends money in blue states. Driving across country, spends money in red states...gas, lodging, food. Driving is probably more expensive, takes longer but its in the privacy of your own vehicle. I'll take that trade over being packed in cheek-to-cheek with some disease factory. I'm a germ-a-phone and have been social distancing since 1980. I just didn't know that is what I was doing.

I understand the point is Medical Exemptions but I don't even consider flying anywhere, especially cross country. Flying from coast to coast spends money in blue states. Driving across country, spends money in red states...gas, lodging, food. Driving is probably more expensive, takes longer but its in the privacy of your own vehicle. I'll take that trade over being packed in cheek-to-cheek with some disease factory. I'm a germ-a-phone and have been social distancing since 1980. I just didn't know that is what I was doing.
Last time I did it, I flew into a Red/blue state and drove back. Not many states saw much $ from me cause I just slept in the truck. Gas and food.
Some of my loaded question is because I have difficulty taking the time away from my ranch to drive both ways.
Some is because my wife has Med concerns where she may not be able to go, I could use her support in dealing with the X. A day of travel each way may outweigh 3-4 each way.
Some is “the encouragement of personal mandates” that the 2 Drs getting married might try to make.
While I was descriptive in my post question, I did have other motives.

Latest posts

Back