Just sharing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Reaction score

I came across this video for food prepping and this video was one of the most popular. She lives in China but, has interesting ways of preserving food and cultivating them. You may or may like it. but, she's very handy with many things and learned quite a few stuff.

Just came across this post. I've been watching 李子柒 Liziqi on Youtube for quite some time now. Very interesting nice video's without all the bull and long winded talkers . Have you read about her past before Youtube ? From living under a bridge to caring for her grandmother.

Last edited:

I came across this video for food prepping and this video was one of the most popular. She lives in China but, has interesting ways of preserving food and cultivating them. You may or may like it. but, she's very handy with many things and learned quite a few stuff.

Such a lovely video, the recipes look delicious

Just came across this post. I've been watching 李子柒 Liziqi on Youtube for quite some time now. Very interesting nice video's without all the bull and long winded talkers . Have you read about her past before Youtube ? From living under a bridge to caring for her grandmother.

I did. pretty inspirational. I realized that mother nature provides for us if we just know where to look.

Latest posts

Back