Just dropping in..:)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another woman I took a shine to turned out to be a member of a spiritualist church so I dropped her real fast.
Call me picky but people who talk to dead people are not my type, it goes something like this at their seances-

MEDIUM- "Is there anybody there?"
VOICE- "Yes this is Albert"
ALBERT'S WIDOW- "Oh Albert, what messages do you bring me from the Great Beyond?"
ALBERT- "Be careful walking home down Saxby street tonight because a dog has dropped a heap in the middle of the pavement, watch the milkman he's on the fiddle, and nip in Tesco tomorrow for some brussel sprouts, they're on special offer"..

Another woman I took a shine to turned out to be a member of a spiritualist church so I dropped her real fast.
Call me picky but people who talk to dead people are not my type, it goes something like this at their seances-

MEDIUM- "Is there anybody there?"
VOICE- "Yes this is Albert"
ALBERT'S WIDOW- "Oh Albert, what messages do you bring me from the Great Beyond?"
ALBERT- "Be careful walking home down Saxby street tonight because a dog has dropped a heap in the middle of the pavement, watch the milkman he's on the fiddle, and nip in Tesco tomorrow for some brussel sprouts, they're on special offer"..
I don't know about the ladies you've dated but you sound like you're a real piece of work yourself.

Ha Ha. I don't think 26 Brits will make a dent in anything. There's 10,000 under a bridge that are waiting to walk in any minute.

Actually only ONE man is needed to stop the Mex invasion, he had your backs but sadly he was voted out of the white house..;)

Trump-Alamo.jpg

Thanks..:)
I see you're in Texas, so if ever the Mexes try to invade, you can count on us Brits to step up to the plate to help you again..:)

Alamo defenders included 26 Brits (12 English/ 10 Irish/ 4 Scots)
List of Alamo defenders - Wikipedia
It will be the drug cartels, but they won't need to "invade;" they have plenty of people here already that work for them.

It will be the drug cartels, but they won't need to "invade;" they have plenty of people here already that work for them.

The Clintons had their grubby little hands inside the Mena, Arkansas drug importation cartel. Just don’t mention it or you’ll end up on top of the Clinton Crime Family body count list.

Thanks..:)
I see you're in Texas, so if ever the Mexes try to invade, you can count on us Brits to step up to the plate to help you again..:)

Alamo defenders included 26 Brits (12 English/ 10 Irish/ 4 Scots)
List of Alamo defenders - Wikipedia

The odds are worse now. There were approximately 183 Texans defending the Alamo against at least 5,000 Mexicans. Now there are 5,000 Mexicans at every Walmart in America.

The odds are worse now. There were approximately 183 Texans defending the Alamo against at least 5,000 Mexicans. Now there are 5,000 Mexicans at every Walmart in America.

As a matter of interest, how much of his wall did Trump manage to get built along the southern borders of TX/CA/AZ/NM?

where can I get one of those (coonskin?) caps ? we dont have racoons in the UK and our (tree) squirrels are tiny.

I had one as a kid, along with the rest of the buckskin Davy Crockett outfit my parents bought me for Christmas..:)
My mate Dave had an outfit too and we used to walk around looking for renegade indians and grizzly bears, but there weren't many around in our sleepy english village..

As a matter of interest, how much of his wall did Trump manage to get built along the southern borders of TX/CA/AZ/NM?

question is >> How much of The Wall is still standing? - believe it or not - one of the last parts of the Wall builder's contract was to tear big opening in the completed sections - areas that were the most strategic transit points for the Cartel biz and the immigrants >>

TX is going ahead and building more wall on their own $$$ - the new openings and the most needed sections not completed are in AZ ....

question is >> How much of The Wall is still standing? - believe it or not - one of the last parts of the Wall builder's contract was to tear big opening in the completed sections - areas that were the most strategic transit points for the Cartel biz and the immigrants >>
TX is going ahead and building more wall on their own $$$ - the new openings and the most needed sections not completed are in AZ ....

Thanks, which brings me on to my next question-
The blue states of CA/AZ/NM voted for Biden rather than for Trump and his wall, so why don't they seem to mind illegals waltzing across their border?

Latest posts

Back