Just dropping in..:)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, which brings me on to my next question-
The blue states of CA/AZ/NM voted for Biden rather than for Trump and his wall, so why don't they seem to mind illegals waltzing across their border?

I can only speak for my neck of the woods in The Peoples Republik of Mexifornia : we have been infiltrated, invaded and overrun by illegal aliens.

The blue states of CA/AZ/NM voted for Biden rather than for Trump and his wall, so why don't they seem to mind illegals waltzing across their border?
The legitimate voters of Arizona voted for Trump. As did the legitimate voters of Georgia and several other states that reportedly voted for Biden.
An Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter said that he had not spoken to one single Republican in the state of Georgia that believed Georgia actually voted for Biden.
The truth is coming out.

Can't speak for California or New Mexico.

New Mexico loves Biden. The governor wants to be the perfect Biden follower. I moved away from there 14 months ago, and thank goodness I did. They are back with their indoor mask mandate, they had computer school for a year and a half. They are praising businesses that require a vax to enter.

All the Arizona voters I know voted for President Trump. Only the liberals and welfare folks voted for Biden. The "Free Lunch" people voted for Biden, those that live on the DOLE and have no pride in accomplishment.

They'll be good till the money runs out, or until the working class goes Gault and there's no more taxpayer money. That is their only income.
Have to laugh about people thinking the vaxes are free, while the pharm companies made billions. They aren't free at all, taxpayer money pays the pharmaceuticals for them.
But most liberals on the dole don't pay taxes directly anyway.
Go Gault.

Latest posts

Back