Just dropping in..:)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the US (Kansas). I thought you couldn't have guns in England. I'm sure you have your own politics. And I think England has women.
Are you a prepper?

Welcome from the US (Kansas). I thought you couldn't have guns in England. I'm sure you have your own politics. And I think England has women.
Are you a prepper?

The favoured weapon in England is the cricket bat and although it's almost impossible to get a gun here I still have a healthy academic interest in them.
As for politicians, our Boris is an old Etonian, and it was said that Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton, so hopefully he's made of the right stuff.
And yes, we have women but they're not nearly as tough as American women.
I live in hope that one day I'll meet an American woman tourist like the one below and go live on her ranch with her, she can rope me, throw me and brand me anytime she likes..:)

cattle-queen.jpg

The favoured weapon in England is the cricket bat and although it's almost impossible to get a gun here I still have a healthy academic interest in them.
As for politicians, our Boris is an old Etonian, and it was said that Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton, so hopefully he's made of the right stuff.
I live in hope that one day I'll meet an American woman tourist like the one below and go live on her ranch with her, she can rope me, throw me and brand me anytime she likes..:)

cattle-queen.jpg
Not sure you would like the branding part. LOL

cattle-queen.jpg

Well, Barbara was pretty tough. They didn’t call her Barbara Standyke for nothing.;)

They do have guns in England. But you have to show a valid reason for owning one to get a license. Hunting is a valid reason, BTW.

If it were me, I'd sign up for some roe deer hunts and get something like a Marlin 1984 in 44 magnum. Yes, they have those for sale in the UK. Not a bad SHTF rifle...
https://www.gunstar.co.uk/Lever-action/0-44/Marlin/AFI/Rifles

Your over 60, and you haven't learned anything yet?..

Nope, women have always been a mystery to me since I was a shy young teenager and plucked up the courage to ask a girl out for a date but she replied "....off and kill yerself you ugly b*****d"
I felt like I'd been kicked by a mule but my mate tried to cheer me up with- "Don't worry, girls always say that to boys at first, so just be patient and wait a bit and she'll be asking you for a date"..:)
47 years later I'm still waiting..

Nope, women have always been a mystery to me since I was a shy young teenager and plucked up the courage to ask a girl out for a date but she replied "....off and kill yerself you ugly b*****d"
I felt like I'd been kicked by a mule but my mate tried to cheer me up with- "Don't worry, girls always say that to boys at first, so just be patient and wait a bit and she'll be asking you for a date"..:)
47 years later I'm still waiting..
Time to try another girl, mate!! LOL

Women like her are looking for strong men

Yes I've heard women like tough guys but I always treat women with oldfashioned courtesy and rspect but it gets me nowhere.
"I like the Sean Connery type" one said to me before ditching me, and another said "You should be more assertive" when she dear-johnned me (sniffle)

Time to try another girl, mate!! LOL

I try, I try.
For examp my phone went one midnight and it was June who I'd been going out with, "I'm sitting halfway down the stairs fed up and wishing I was dead" she said.
"I'll hop on me bike and come straight over" I replied.
"No don't bother, I'm going to watch my Billy Elliot video" she answered..

Well, I'm going to die soon from the covids, so I will leave you with this... it sounds like you may just want to go with the women of the night occasionally. Remember, you aren't paying them for sex, you are paying them to leave.

Tried it as a young man but hated it, they wouldn't kiss, they had the TV going full blast, they wouldn't turn out the light and had the curtains open, it wasn't exactly the romantic setting I'd hoped for..

Latest posts

Back