Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley Have Mysteriously Disappeared from this Week’s Senate and House Banking Hearings.​

by Pam Martens and Russ Martens, Wall St On Parade: Article

"Five of those eight banks pose the greatest risk to financial stability because together they hold $200.18 trillion (yes trillion) in notional derivatives (face amount) or 86 percent of all derivatives held by all of the nation’s banks, according to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency – the federal regulator of national banks. Those banks are: JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Bank of America."

bbYIxcT.jpg

Argentina hikes interest rate by 550 basis points to 75% after inflation overshoots.

[Imagine this in the U.S. soon.]

Key Points
  • Argentina’s central bank hiked the country’s benchmark interest rate 550 basis points to 75% on Thursday, a day after inflation overshot forecasts to near 80% on an annual basis.
  • The hike followed a 950 basis points-raise in August of the 28-day Leliq benchmark rate, as the government tries to bring down spiraling prices that are hurting Argentines’ savings and salaries and denting the popularity of the Peronist government.

Dr. Henley: The last time I felt the end was near I worked on my last minute panic plan.
Top of the list was to get my butt rubbed (massaged). Maybe I should do that this weekend.

Xi Jinping Trends Online Amid Coup Rumors, Canceled Flights

Newsweek: "This speculation, which has not been discussed by any reputable sources, arrived as there are hardly any commercial flights flying over the capital of Beijing on Saturday, with unverified reports claiming all trains and buses are also being canceled out of Beijing."

Latest posts

Back