Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VATICAN BANK, FALSE FLAGS & COLLAPSE ANXIETY — Will Lehr

SGT Report: 42 Minute Video

There’s a LOT of anxiety out there. The month of September will be one to remember IF we make it through. Markets continue to tank and the Vatican Bank is calling ALL of its money home by September 30th. Is another huge false flag coming? Or are we on the cusp of a total global collapse? Will Lehr joins me to discuss the anxiety inducing news.

Pope Francis instructs Vatican entities to move all funds to Vatican bank by Sept. 30
Pope Francis instructs Vatican entities to move all funds to Vatican bank by Sept. 30

Last edited:

VATICAN BANK, FALSE FLAGS & COLLAPSE ANXIETY — Will Lehr

SGT Report: 42 Minute Video

here’s a LOT of anxiety out there. The month of September will be one to remember IF we make it through. Markets continue to tank and the Vatican Bank is calling ALL of its money home by September 30th. Is another huge false flag coming? Or are we on the cusp of a total global collapse? Will Lehr joins me to discuss the anxiety inducing news.

The timing is interesting. Historically, October has been a bad month for the stock market. We are not even there yet.

Jim’s Daily Rant. End Of The War . . .

I seldom listen to Ben Fulford’s weekly podcast but I did today. He said the most interesting things.

In regards to the Vatican recalling all of their wealth, he said the Cardinals are getting rid of the Pope who is a captured puppet like Biden and their wealth recall is taking back their holdings from the The Rothschild's Central Banking System. He says we will have to wait and see what direction the Vatican then takes.

But this Is the most interesting comment he made. He said we are in that strange place that Japan was in at the end of WWII. They knew the war was over but had no idea on what life was going to be like once the Americans arrived to set up their new world.

Source: Benjamin Fulford Friday podcast with Q&A 9/9/22

TRUMP TELLS ALLIES TO SHRED UNLAWFUL DOJ SUBPOENAS. [Use Discernment]
By Michael BAxter: Article

"President Trump, our source said, is now saying the regime is not a lawful body of governance, and, therefore, its DOJ appendages have no authority to subpoena Trump’s allies, or any American, for that matter. The subpoenas do not carry the weight of the law and are unenforceable, he added."

TRUMP TELLS ALLIES TO SHRED UNLAWFUL DOJ SUBPOENAS. [Use Discernment]
By Michael BAxter: Article

"President Trump, our source said, is now saying the regime is not a lawful body of governance, and, therefore, its DOJ appendages have no authority to subpoena Trump’s allies, or any American, for that matter. The subpoenas do not carry the weight of the law and are unenforceable, he added."

It is true that someone who does not have any lawful authority, can only have authority over you if you consent to it.

Proud: If the "shred" article is true, then Trump just hollered "Charge!"

Im not sure this is the right thing to do…while I agree biden and regime did a coup, I’m not sure this is the way to cure the issue. Not really sure what the right answer is. Perhaps we really are to the point of “charge” if we want to keep our Constitution and get back our freedom.

I don't know if demanding is the right word but he's also requesting they send all the documents they took from mar-a -largo, back. We know if they can do these things to him and others and get away with it, the rest of us are screwed as far as rights go as well...(not that we likely aren't already). I'm not sure what the right answer is either but "charge" might be in order...can't just lie down and take it..

Jim’s Daily Rant. Today’s X22 Report Interview With Paul Manafort.

Everyone must hear the last 6 minutes of what Manafort had to say about decertifying the 2020 elections. I will not attempt to comment on it. You need to hear his words yourself and his reasoning.

Start at the 35 Minute Mark.
X22 Report interviews Paul Manafort - The Swamp Is Trapped, Durham Is Exposing It All, The Truth Will Be Revealed.

No substance, all the same drivel I've heard from X22 and his guests for over a year.

Not only Germany, in this powder keg EU it looks like this almost everywhere, it will not come well, not at all.
From my point of view, it can no longer be controlled or reversed, our politicians continue to provoke Russia while the population in various countries are financially ruined and no longer know how they can still pay heating and living costs.

Latest posts

Back