Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban:

Personal Information;

Date ranges by most of the major alternative media Financial & Economic Gurus, some posted here the past week, but many others as well;

Common sense by simply looking at the pattern.

For years I have told my readers I would give a two weeks heads up. This is it.

Last edited:
Warning! . . Warning! . . Warning! . . . The Global Financial System Will Crash In Two Weeks.
Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. On September the 25th, we will know one way or the other! I've got the date marked on the calendar.
It's a Sunday, BTW...

Right or wrong does not matter except to cynical people.

To non-cynical people foreknowledge is most helpful. This is not a betting game Doc. I knew I could count on you to make it one.

The hard part is for one to put their balls on the line. You might want to try it some day.

Last edited:
My my, a bit touchy are we?

I got out of the prognosticating business when my crystal ball broke. I have not said you were wrong BTW. I expected the whole system to come crashing down years ago. But pinning down exactly WHEN has been extremely frustrating to say the least.

Doc: I'll be waiting at the bar for you.

That information slipped past me all these years, although I was aware of CEDE & Company.
I was understanding it was owned by the major stock trading companies and just assumed they would run off with the stocks after the music stopped.

The rich have already removed there cash from the banks and converted it to mostly silver, gold and land. At least the smart one's have. It's the sheeple that will be caught with there pants down, when the music stops.

Latest posts

Back