Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK PM Truss' Plan 'For Consumers' Quietly Rescues Energy Traders, Provides Open-Ended Bailout For Utilities.

By Tyler Durden: Article

They are unofficially nationalizing the utilities, guaranteeing all those that bet on the energy stocks and businesses won't lose their money and quietly putting a halt on about a $Trillion in derivatives and stopping more from being issued.
To me all this is to keep their Central Banks alive, it is not about the common citizen.

This is the checkmate in Europe. Other European countries are talking about doing the same.

Last edited:
Putin will NOT win. if the West slips up and lets him win the world as we know it is finished, he will not stop at Ukraine, he has the same fixation as Hitler he wants to rule the world, he must NOT be allowed to win,
Putin does not want to rule the world, he has no interest that he would have the rest of the world population under his control, which already hates him.
No sane guy wants to rule the whole world, especially everyone who still has all the cups in the cupboard knows that he is dead if 90% hates him.
Putin probably wants one thing, that Russia's borders are accepted, no nuclear weapons 1 meter next to the Russian border aimed at Russia and Russia is accepted as an equal partner.
Russia has made this demand to Europe for more than 10 years, Russia was laughed at, this conflict now was provoked, Europe and NATO provoked this war to 99%.
You would have achieved exactly the same if in Mexico missiles against the U.S. would have been set up, only the U.S. would not have sought 10 years of dialogue but Mexico after 1 year at the latest taken for that.

Putin does not want to rule the world, he has no interest that he would have the rest of the world population under his control, which already hates him.
No sane guy wants to rule the whole world, especially everyone who still has all the cups in the cupboard knows that he is dead if 90% hates him.
Putin probably wants one thing, that Russia's borders are accepted, no nuclear weapons 1 meter next to the Russian border aimed at Russia and Russia is accepted as an equal partner.
Russia has made this demand to Europe for more than 10 years, Russia was laughed at, this conflict now was provoked, Europe and NATO provoked this war to 99%.
You would have achieved exactly the same if in Mexico missiles against the U.S. would have been set up, only the U.S. would not have sought 10 years of dialogue but Mexico after 1 year at the latest taken for that.
I wouldnt have achieved anything, I'm not an American and I dont live in the US.

Maybe, maybe not, but he thinks it's funny when people underestimate him...

All politicians in Europe still underestimate him today, that's a mistake.
Putin always thinks 7 moves ahead, our politicians here not even one. Our politicians here explain to us that if a company has to close down because it can no longer pay the energy costs, it is not insolvent.....
You may be wondering in the USA what that means now, our politicians are convinced that the company will simply take a break, its employees will not do anything for a few months, but that the company is not insolvent and will open again after a few months. Only idiots in power here who have absolutely no idea how the economy works.

"Alarmstufe Brot" – Bäcker reagieren entsetzt auf Habecks Äußerungen zur Insolvenz

And no, it's not Russian propaganda, it happened live on TV a few days ago, if you trust Europe to make ends meet, sell all European stocks and the like as soon as possible.

All politicians in Europe still underestimate him today, that's a mistake.
Putin always thinks 7 moves ahead, our politicians here not even one. Our politicians here explain to us that if a company has to close down because it can no longer pay the energy costs, it is not insolvent.....
You may be wondering in the USA what that means now, our politicians are convinced that the company will simply take a break, its employees will not do anything for a few months, but that the company is not insolvent and will open again after a few months. Only idiots in power here who have absolutely no idea how the economy works.

"Alarmstufe Brot" – Bäcker reagieren entsetzt auf Habecks Äußerungen zur Insolvenz

And no, it's not Russian propaganda, it happened live on TV a few days ago, if you trust Europe to make ends meet, sell all European stocks and the like as soon as possible.
Rubbish, Putin has made too many mistakes, he underestimated the response, his time is ending.

I wouldnt have achieved anything, I'm not an American and I dont live in the US.

I know you don't live in the US, but make sure you're safe, Europe and your new boss in power will take you down the abyss.
She is also a follower of Klaus Schwab and if she has the choice between Klaus Schwab and your country, she will only follow HIM.

Rubbish, Putin has made too many mistakes, he underestimated the response, his time is ending.
How long have our politicians and media been saying that Putin is coming to an end????
You think MSN Media too much this could be a mistake but not mine.
Even if Putin bites the dust in two months, what would change????
NO!
A new one follows Putin and believe me a new one could be even worse, I know a few names and I have to say I don't wish for any of them. If Europe feels that things will get better after Putin's death, it will checkmate itself, which it has already done, but it could very quickly become a nuclear checkmate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back