Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cities my ###, I will replace the bushes in front of my cave with big rocks!

Probably shouldn’t be laughing at your comment. If they did something nuclear you would be spot on. Have any feeling at all about what they are planning? Cities really are on the top of these evil POS list, as they affect more citizens.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Atlas Shrugged Movie, all 3 parts, free on Amazon.

Atlas Shrugged is a three part movie based on Ayn Rand’s novel by the same name.

She is Soviet Union born now an American who brilliantly showed how Western governments are intentionally collapsing Capitalism. It is a must see.

Oddly we are seeing the collapse now but not as she depicted it as a strike from the major achievers and drivers of capitalism. What is happening now is a strike by governments to quickly finish off the economic system. All of this pertains to what we are witnessing now.

All three movie parts can be seen for free on Prime Video as well as Amazon (but theirs is loaded with commercials). Amazon Link

Energy prices in Europe only for electricity, gas is not included here, there courses also go up, I do not recommend anyone to come over the winter to Europe, unless he wants to experience a tyrannical state as in Nazi times live or the ultimate popular uprising.

This continent steers so directly into his downfall, and he will go down it is now already as good as everything irreversible.

Energie.jpg

Monthly gas bill in Germany of a small company, guess how many more companies there will be in Europe next year and how many unemployed will follow.

Gas.jpg

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant. Derick Johnson Is On The Up And Up.

I was totally blown away with the Derick Johnson interview last night. I went to bed analyzing every word he spoke, his mannerisms, his personality, body language and delivery.

When I woke up I had one problem remaining, and that was comparing his delivery to the compass I rely on, Clif High. In my mind Clif downplays Gitmo whereas Johnson says there are a lot of leaders locked up there waiting trial. He says trials will begin in 2023.

So here they are in lockstep but both needles pointing in different directions regarding Gitmo. So I went back thru everything High has said about Gitmo and realized all he has ever said is no leaders have been executed there. VWALA! The two are in agreement with each other.

Johnson is the real thing, brought out on the stage at the right moment in the play.

Relax and enjoy the show folks!

See: NINOS CORNER & Derek Johnson - THIS IS A MILITARY STING OPERATION. [Absolute Must See!!!]

Last edited:
Yes. All hedge funds there will be destroyed along with records. The companies will cease to exist. No one can be sued for their personal losses.
Puff, all up in smoke.

During the 9-11 attack one such hedge fund was lost in the collapsing tower. Only the CEO (owner) and one other employee were missing from work that day. I recall seeing the CEO crying on TV saying all fund participants would get their stocks and money back. It never happened.

Now consider all the big banks that have trillions out in Derivatives that they cannot pay out today. Puff! There goes that problem too.

When I began digging my cave I made certain the back faced Manhattan. Of course that's where my toilet backs up to with a low picture window for Wall Street to see me from time to time as I bend over.

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant – Turn The Globe And Watch Out Folks!

For us old codgers this new way of warfare can be confusing.
All this time I was focused on Ukraine and missed the global war completely!

I watched Ukraine knowing NATO, The CABAL, Biden and Western Europe were using the Ukraine army as a proxy. I have been seeing the MS stating Putin is getting his butt kicked. I was seeing the alternative media say that Ukraine was getting its butt kicked.
I have been seeing Europe with popular uprisings telling their leaders to get out of Ukraine. And yet I still missed the real war.

Russia has Western Europe in checkmate! They have lost, have no more moves left and that’s a fact.

If we believe that Putin is part of the White Hat’s Alliance I have to say the CABAL has lost its foot soldiers,
that being NATO and the armies of Western Europe.

I have to quote our good friend Jeff today, “….replenish.. popcorn, oil, and salt for extended viewing.”

Latest posts

Back