Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A true poll is a poll.
An election is what votes were counted.

I am only talking about a realistic poll.
A "poll booth" is where you vote. We need to get more people into those poll booths than the Democrats can negate with their shenanigans. That is what happened in 2016.

The next marker will be the U.S. stock market tomorrow morning. There will be no hiding the bank melt downs.
Still watching and waiting...
Qhor4F7.gif

VtNfkyB.png

Last edited:
Do you realize how many unregistered voters voted for Biden? They don't need registered voters to win, they don't need real voters to win.

All of Brent S ancestors who have lived in the last 500 years have voted for Grandpa Joe.
Well honestly I can understand if Grandpa Joe got the votes of dead people, what sane living person would vote for such an idiot....

As for the stock market crash, it won't come today or tomorrow, not even in Europe, but in winter it could be very hot here on the streets, even without the Russian army.

Last edited:
Still watching and waiting...
The DOW is now moving towards 200 Down now. But you need to be looking at the entire market picture and not just the DOW.

First let me apologize to you because I don't know you.

All I know about you is you hold a Doctorate Degree. It could be in some form of medicine, engineering, education, law, biology, etc.
I can only assume it is not in Economics though.
I am going to address what may help you, but mainly help all readers and watchers of the collapse.

I will later post a Rant article here. It is easier to use a real text editor and add links to it.
It will then be turned into a Rant for general readers. So if I write something that offends you don't take it personally. It is written for general use in an area most of us are intended to not understand.

Thanks for prodding me today, I needed it. Hope to have the article in an hour or so.

Last edited:
The DOW is now moving towards 200 Down now. But you need to be looking at the entire market picture and not just the DOW.
OK, fair enough.
AND TO MAKE IT CLEAR: I am fully expecting calamity in the global markets at any time, I'm just not seeing it yet.
Monday morning has passed so let's look at where things are..
S&P 500 is down 1.03%
Dow is down 1.09%
NASDAQ is down 0.56%
Crude Oil is down 1.9%
Gold is down 0.57%
Silver is down 1.3%
The Euro is down 0.15%
The Dollar is up 0.73%
VIX (the fear index) is up 5.08%
The NIKKEI closed down 2.66%
The DAX closed down 0.46%
The Hang Seng closed down 0.26%
The Shainghai Composite closed down 1.2%
The FTSE 100 closed down 0.24%

Wow! I have not been watching the markets yet.
If the DOW is down 1% then we could say that is equivalent to the 2% down in Europe yesterday early when I looked. I don't know what they closed at however; been busy. I say equivalent because I am deducting a fuzzy 1% of Titanic wealthy moving in their cash today.

Hell, I am even afraid to go to the grocery market today!

Doc: You research stories where you can get them. Then you vet them.
That is the only way alternative news can work when the government is shutting down news communication.

Do you suggest a better means of researching? Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated as I am getting tired fast.

That is the only way alternative news can work when the government is shutting down news communication.

Do you suggest a better means of researching? Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated as I am getting tired fast.
Understanding the purpose of the source is a good start.

Just relax, have a glass of wine or a bourbon. Be ready to act when verified information is an immediate threat.

Latest posts

Back