Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clif High - Deflation . . . Bonds & retirement. (Recapped)​

32 Minute Audio

Recapped Below:

* China will be the lead country in the Cabal's New World Order.
* 10 MM The Cabal's plan is failing.
11 MM We now need to slowly and carefully dismantle the Deep State.
Clif is now moving his dollars from the banks and is preparing for an emergency state.
13 MM We are coming to the most dangerous time in our fight.
The CABAL is desperate now.

15 MM The CABAL's goal is to destroy our diet so we can't fight back.
They control Psychiatric industry in control.
Get off anti depressants (melatonin) as they cause stress.
18 MM We will be in this dangerous period through March, 2023.
19 MM Bond crisis will hit in early November, and it will occur before hyperinflation.
20 MM Hyperinflation occurs when people in the know run out and purchase all
they can to stock up before prices increase. This is the panic time.
22 MM Hyperinflation will begin in November.
Layoffs will begin to occur and govt. employees will become unpaid.
23 MM Pension plans will be hit by Banksters so it cannot provide a living;
money will be coming periodically. Fed will collapse in 4 or 5 months.
26 MM Savvy people will opt out of the panic by purchasing gold and silver.
27 MM As bonds die they deflate the money system. We are seeing that now. The banks cannot allow deflation.
28 MM In the 1930s, FDR sent the FBI into banks to steal all gold in Safety Deposit Boxes to stop the run to precious metals.
30 MM During this time we will have both deflation and hyperinflation.
Deflation will kill banks within 6 months.

Last edited:
Just having fun in sharing the chaos being spread by the money loving and people hating elites.
I do not have any money, stocks, bonds, gold, silver, ammo, guns or another BOL at my disposal...my car is 15 yrs. old, my furniture over 30 yrs, I am over 60 and my house is over 130 yrs. old....but it is all paid for and MINE...
the world crash (as predicted by them) would not affect me much. I have even told many that the world internet, world banking and ALL THE DIGITIAL BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS could just DISAPPEAR tomorrow and it would not affect me except for buying the few things I need and cannot make myself...I have a garden and water, I would lose weight but I would survive if I did not get robbed and/or killed for my little bit of food.

GaRP58: My apology for posting a response to you. I thought you were being serious about a serious problem.
I won't post serious anymore as it takes too much time better spent elsewhere.
News is really speeding up and others want to know what is happening.

Best of luck to you.

HEADS UP FROM CLIF HIGH!

Heads up. Very LARGE, like GIANT, building tension spike arrives on Nov 13, and persists as a series of waves of building tension that continue out to end of our sample which is (m/L) end of Dec. Another large spike appears at end of first week in Dec.

JUST an FYI. No descriptor set will be posted.”

The spike in tensions makes me think they are going to steal the elections again…or the left is going to lose their minds from the results of the elections.

DITTO, I am a thousand kilometers/600 miles closer than you Ban, and only 200 km from Ukraine....

Uncle putin is not angry at Hungary but mainly at Poland, Germany and England, well Switzerland is now probably also on his hit list setehen that our Federal Council is once again alone on Ukrainemission without visiting Russia, so much for the topic of Switzerland is neutral, it was for all time.

If it comes to the 3rd World War, it is time to settle accounts.

JUAN O SAVIN: "the ink has dried as of yesterday"...LAST SUPPER!

"Juan got word from MULTIPLE sources and from inside the family that the ink has dried as of yesterday and the [Trump] arrest is going to happen within 7 days. It could be instantaneous. It could happen at the Rally or anytime within that 7 days. Most likely it will happen at Mar-a-Lago."

Hey PP, why do you hope it happens? Is it because expected wide spread reaction from the people? Will this event if it happens, result in massive/widespread revolt of the people? Something along those lines? I would expect that might be the case, but just wondering what you guys take is.

Hey PP, why do you hope it happens? Is it because expected wide spread reaction from the people? Will this event if it happens, result in massive/widespread revolt of the people? Something along those lines? I would expect that might be the case, but just wondering what you guys take is.

Yes and as Trump is our President. It will be the final wake up call, for us to act.

Some speculate that Trump wants to be arrested and placed under house arrest.

If that happens he will be allowed to only see his attorney.

Then the Military can come out of Cheyenne Mountain, put us under Martial Law,
Postpone the election, take control of the Govt.,
Make Arrests and take us back to the Republic;

All while Trump is initially locked up so no one can say
it was done by Democrats, Republicans or Trump giving the orders.

P.S. It is also speculated that this will boost U.S. popcorn sales.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Brilliant Move By Russia In Defining Ukraine As A State Of The U.S.

According to BPEarthwatch in his podcast Russia’s Last Warning, they may nuke the U.S. if a dirty bomb is detonated in Ukraine.

I see this as a brilliant move for two reasons:

First, it places the responsibility and ultimate harm where it belongs, on the CABAL and it’s Deep State.

Secondly, it puts maximum pressure of the Military hidden in Cheyenne Mountain to come out and clean house while it is still a house.

Russia now has two bites of a peace apple and causes the U.S. to sharpen it’s pencil in reaching peace.

Russian Media Emergency Broadcast/Prepare for Nuclear Strike. {Must See]

[From Jim: I understand BP is saying Russia is warning all nuclear power countries that a False Flag nuclear explosion will go off soon near Chernobyl, Ukrain and IT IS NOT BEING DONE BY RUSSIA]

By BPEarthwatch . . . 5 Minute Video

Last edited:

Jim’s Daily Rant. Has Zelensky Shot His Wad?

With power out in the majority of his country how can he continue to focus on war with Russia?

Has the US withheld his money because he is not able to deliver WWIII?

Will he be running for the boat in a week being pursued by his pissed off countrymen?

Is this the end of NATO? Will NATO be able to cnvince Finland to be the next Pawn of destruction for the CABAL after witnessing Zelensky and his fatal moves to oblivion?

It appears he has had a premature ejaculation as a world leader. God help him if his citizens catch him.

See:
NATO Convinces Another European Country (Finland) to Destroy Itself for Russia.

P. S. Is this a reason for Pelosi to do a false flag on herself for press coverage for the Ukraine fiasco?

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant. Damages

Damages are defined as the difference in value in what a party began with and the value of what that party now has, as a result of a second party’s actions.

The good people in Ukraine will soon calculate this, especially in light of the wealth gained by Zelensky for selling out his soul to the West.

I really feel the people in Ukraine are about to kill him.
That is why he is no longer of value to the CABAL as he can no longer serve the CABAL.

Tomorrow we will be 10 days away from our Mid-Terms.

Latest posts

Back