Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“After the dummy is knocked down, the Kiev authorities intend to show the Western and Ukrainian media fragments of the mock-up and electronics of the alleged Iskander missile in order to convince the Western public of Russia’s guilt,”
HOW FUKKING STUPID IS ANYONE;;;;TO THINK THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING LEFT OVER FROM A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OF THE ROCKET USED TO DO THE BOMBING????????????????????????????????
THE MATERIALS ALL EVAPORATE INTO THE AIR AND BLOW AWAY WITH THE WIND......+
you just cannot fix STUPID..................

GaRp58. There won't be a nuclear explosion if the rocket is shot down.
There could be some debris from the explosion.
I assume this is what the author was meaning.

Unfortunately he does not share details of what his system shows. I guess he used to do that and caught the eyes of the government…so he stopped. This is what he posted on Telegram.

Hello Humans.

Just a reminder.

Next Sunday, the 13th is when my software processing predicts a very large and very rapid rise in building emotional tension that will tend to 'flavor' the events of the following 6 weeks.

The building tension rises very rapidly in early morning on the 13th to a sustained level not seen in the last decade. In spite of the many release tension episode that follow, building tension dominates over the next 6 weeks.

Be safe out there. It's up to you to see.”

CindyD: I do not understand your "why" or who it was addressed to.

But if it was aimed at me:
Because the Japanese Pearl Harbor attack was announced around noonish in the US on a Sunday.
It collected and brought the people together,
where they were, collected as family. It is the precedent best time for such an announcement.

Because that precedent kept panic down, such as "what about the kids in school",
What about last minute shopping - I don't get off work for another 6 hours.
On a Sunday mid-day, family can openly brainstorm, plan, communicate and react before the work-week begins.

Because it does not disrupt the workplace and create accidents.

Because the 13th is five days after the voting date of the 8th, which is way after vote counts should be in, reported and accounted for.
And because that is time enough for the Biden administration to show their cards.

Finally, it also dovetails with Clif High's projection of the 13th, which he made a week or two ago.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was actually asking in regard to your oreduction and cliff's reasoning..

I get Cliff's emails but obviously missed reading this one..and was wondering what your rationale is as well..

Thanks for clarifying.

Who's gonna allegedly win election votes? Another steal? Or repubs taking it? Soubds like chaos breaking either way??
I guess we'll see what happens..

Time tells all...

Jim, can you explain why you think the biden Regime will declare Martial Law? It’s not that I don’t put it past them. It is because there really isn’t anything going on he could use to justify it.
He said "by the Military"

Not sure which military that would be. Certainly not the Woke U.S. military.

The Biden Regime will NOT be declaring Martial Law, the loyal part of the Military (Continuity of Government) locked in Cheyenne Mountain will.

We MIGHT BE locked down somewhat while 400,000 arrests are made.
We Might Expect gangs to be arrested as well.

I suggest reading the links in my posts the last few days for detail.

See Also:. . . Dear Jim: Re: Simon Parkes option 5 or 7

I suspect that within a few days after the 13th other countries will overturn their governments as well.
Perhaps: Canada, England, France and Brazil to begin with.

I suspect the Woke Military will no longer have WOKE leadership in place. It will once again be one Military quickly.
NATO will be but a memory in regards to power.

P.S. In my book this gets all talk of nuclear wars off the table over the next year.

Be prepared to help those that will go through mild shock, despair and depression from all of this.
You will be needed by your communities because you have already been through those emotions
and can now think more clearly than those around you. You can't help if you stay holed up: reach out.

Last edited:
How many times have we heard something like this before? I've lost count. Simon parks is a Con artist. It looks like another Rope a dope. Hopefully it has some truth to it and there plan was to fool the enemy and even Patriots until the correct time to act.

How many times have we heard something like this before? I've lost count. Simon parks is a Con artist. It looks like another Rope a dope. Hopefully it has some truth to it and there plan was to fool the enemy and even Patriots until the correct time to act.

My thoughts exactly. I think Simon and his friends are frauds. They gave us hope for how long that “Trump is going to get the military involved “…”Trump will be in the WH soon”…”biden is not in control”. All lies with the intent to keep us from DEFENDING OURSELVES AND OUR FREEDOMS!

The only thing worse than lose of life is lose of hope.

Without hope there are mostly two choices left: suffer or die.

Don't let your ego pride prevent you from giving energy to what you want
rather than bowing to exactly what you don't want.

Latest posts

Back