Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've given a date before, but nothing has happened.
This is not an accusation, but I do not believe in predicted dates for the crash, and this has nothing to do with you.
The scenario Game Over will come there I am your opinion, but it will catch us then if we do not count on it, can also be tomorrow.
You can say it will be Game Over on the day when a big bank falls, or where Russia makes an attack on Europe, and to the Time is shifted to Russia on the rail towards the West.

If Grandpa Joe bites the dust and goes to eternal hell there will be no Game Over, except our media and politicians will cry a tear for this idiot, except probably Brent S.

Good to hear from you Ban. As a matter of fact I am in the middle of writing a Rant about what happened the weekend of the 24th.
I had to go back and recap most major news stories from the 23rd to yesterday.
I am now pulling it all together.
Give me an hour or so if I can stay off the phone.

Hello Jim

Don't worry, I don't blame you and I don't have a problem with you giving a date, but I can't do anything with fixed dates because then you kind of get too set on a fixed date and make mistakes.
I would just say the crash will come between tomorrow and March, in the U.S. you may still have a little lead time when you hear that Russia has flattened Europe, here I have lead time currently between now and a day because I'm closer to the disaster drann that our governments provoke.
If you hear that it bangs in Europe and hear nothing more from me, then you know that it is hot here, I will probably no longer have the opportunity like Anaconda to deliver a daily stock report. ;)

Jim’s Daily Rant. Evolution.

We as a species are always evolving.
It is a process.

Our problem is we think it is a defined, set process.
It is not.

We think it is a fixed process.
We don’t realize it goes in the direction we choose.

Evolution means Finding The Truth.

The species has control.
This is called Conscious Evolution.

I believe we are blessed with a set of circumstances that is awakening
our species to the realization that we are all one.

I hope we decide to stop harming each other as if there is not enough for us all;
stop believing we are separate from each other;
stop believing that when we hurt one of us it does not hurt all of us.

My hope is we finally realize we are all one.

That is my hope for our species at this opportune time.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Gett’n Off The Ride; It’s Coming.

For a short time I was both Mom and Dad. My 12 year old daughter talked me into dropping her off at the county fair Saturday morning. She was to meet her girlfriend at the front gate and was to call me if something went wrong. It did, her friend didn’t show.

I picked her up but decided to stay so she could have fun for the day. I hate fairs. Worse than fairs I hate roller coaster rides. They scare the hell outta me. After about an hour she insisted on a ride. I had to buy a ticked and go with her. I stood in that long agonizing line for ten minutes when I saw Jeannette light up on seeing her friend. Being the gentleman I am, I immediately gave her my ticket. Yep, giving is better than receiving.

Our big ride together will be all downhill in a week or so. Accordingly I am slowing down in my postings as the news speeds up. I prefer that you spend quality time with family, remain calm, sandbag sleep and eat your daily Vitamin D3 (10,000 IU).

Only a few news stories will count: Ukraine, the Election being held, the banking system, the Military and possibly the Supreme Court. Nothing else will be of importance. I do not see a nuclear war.

I had planned to converse with my wife about all of our financial plannings for the period Clif High calls “The Big Ugly”. But when we were to discuss it I reminded her of the Movie Runway 34 that we had seen last week. It is a true account of a pilot that was forced to land his passenger flight at a closed airport during a cyclone.

I said it was useless to walk through our plan because just like the pilot, winds will blow this way and then that way, amplifying our emotions. One day may be terrifying news and the next great news, only to be followed by a new scary realization of change. So we didn’t discuss the financials one last time. We will just ride it out together knowing the final outcome.

So please just enjoy the quiet while you can. I will recap more in Rants so you won’t need to watch hours of videos.

I just realized that when we get on the back side I will have to tell you about when I was both Mom and Dad and my daughter had her first period. Now talk about scaring the hell out of me!

P.S. I am trying to not post on this website out of respect for the squeamish.
Others can follow me at: Resetus.us

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant. England Is In Checkmate

Liz didn’t get forced out because she is a woman. She got it because she is an honest woman.

England is in panic. There is no way out of the trap built by the Banksters.

England is just the next in a line of countries in failure due to the Banksters and their monster creation.

See: BREAKING - LIZ TRUSS QUITS AS BRITISH PM

Jim’s Daily Rant. England Is In Checkmate

Liz didn’t get forced out because she is a woman. She got it because she is an honest woman.

England is in panic. There is no way out of the trap built by the Banksters.

England is just the next in a line of countries in failure due to the Banksters and their monster creation.

See: BREAKING - LIZ TRUSS QUITS AS BRITISH PM

Others have a different opinion of her.

“WEF Attendee Liz Truss Says British Economy “Needs A Reset” As Market Conditions Worsen​

It is a concrete reality that the new PM has been a participant in the Davos meetings held by the World Economic Forum, a central hub of globalism that acts as a think tank and propaganda mill where new narratives are born. Specifically, the WEF is most known for its “Great Reset” mantra, which is part of founder Klaus Schwab’s “4th Industrial Revolution” concept. A key focus of the Great Reset is something called the “Shared Economy,” which is described as the complete erasure of private property and the implementation of communist-like governance over individual economic participation.

The Shared Economy is the source of the phrase “You will own nothing and be happy,” which actually comes from an article written by the WEF and published by Forbes Magazine titled ‘Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better.’

If you hear that it bangs in Europe and hear nothing more from me, then you know that it is hot here, I will probably no longer have the opportunity like Anaconda to deliver a daily stock report. ;)
DITTO, I am a thousand kilometers/600 miles closer than you Ban, and only 200 km from Ukraine....

If nothing else you are seeing a civil war in their Parliament between the elites and common folks.
No matter how one describes it, England is a rat with its neck penned down on a trap.

A new Prime Minister, either from the WEF or one who hates the WEF, will take command from that kneeling position.
The press will never discuss this.

Latest posts

Back