Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc: FYI I posted that to my website because the readers there do a lot of reading and searching themselves.
I went through the trouble to vet the article and concluded it was a fake.
I posted it at my site and as a courtesy on this site so others do not fall for the article. It is a warning.
Personally I find that you try your best at times to run people off from this prepper site. That is how you present yourself.
If you want me to go just say so like a MAN and quit being snide about it.

She doesn't know what it means, but that it means something. She thinks it could be Xi asserting his power. She wants Xi to stay, because she thinks he will destroy the CCP.

AND, BTW, the DOW dropped nearly 200 points right before the close.
Perhaps we'll see something happen tomorrow.

You mentioned my education. Questioning other scientists' theories and beliefs is how science is advanced. When you publish something in a peer reviewed journal, you better be ready to get all sorts of criticism and answer it. It's not personal. When I first got into it as a graduate student, my supervising professor was not very good at answering criticism and consequently did not get much if anything published. Once I started helping him rewrite his papers based on the criticism of the reviewers, we had a 100% publication rate.

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another

Doc: Linguistics is very important to me. I look at each word said and not said.
That is why I refuse to text, read or write them.
You are most clear in your linguistics; I assume you have been that way all your life.
So no, you are not trying to help me so don't try to say that.

Last edited:
@JimCosta

Short thing, the big crash will come only on the day when Russia attacks Europe (and that might not go much longer thanks to the EU) or when Grandpa Joe officially declares war on Russia (unofficially EU and USA have already declared war on Russia).
Clearly, the Chinese can also contribute what dzu, but neither Chinese or even the Russians Looks impossible in the cards.

So data on 28 September or on 1 November comes the crash I no longer believe even if I like to read your contributions.

Latest posts

Back