Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's be real! I would not believe any of it. Do not let it stop anyone from taking the precautions and actions they need to protect there family, there liberties and our true Constitution Republic. Don't let your guard down. All these people that are like Simon, Juan, Charlie, X22, etc.. are all saying the same things will happen and they never do, there on a lupe. There trying to get everyone to do nothing, as the people are being controlled and killed. Those are the facts!

Now if there is some truth to any of it, which there is some evidence of and the white hats act to save us, then it's a miracle that we should welcome. But, remember all big successful lies are built on foundations of truth.

The Biden Regime will NOT be declaring Martial Law, the loyal part of the Military (Continuity of Government) locked in Cheyenne Mountain will.

We MIGHT BE locked down somewhat while 400,000 arrests are made.
We Might Expect gangs to be arrested as well.

I suggest reading the links in my posts the last few days for detail.

See Also:. . . Dear Jim: Re: Simon Parkes option 5 or 7

I suspect that within a few days after the 13th other countries will overturn their governments as well.
Perhaps: Canada, England, France and Brazil to begin with.

I suspect the Woke Military will no longer have WOKE leadership in place. It will once again be one Military quickly.
NATO will be but a memory in regards to power.

P.S. In my book this gets all talk of nuclear wars off the table over the next year.

Be prepared to help those that will go through mild shock, despair and depression from all of this.
You will be needed by your communities because you have already been through those emotions
and can now think more clearly than those around you. You can't help if you stay holed up: reach out.

I don't think anything will happen on November 13, I don't believe in predicted dates for whatever.
The only thing I believe is that Joe will start World War 3 with Russia or China sometime before he has to vacate the chair, and that will happen 99% of the time, but on a day or date where it catches us on the wrong foot.

Ok, Jim, I appreciate your contributions and I'll clean my carbine again on November 12, I'm sure I won't do anything superfluous.

Again, sorry for the intrusion here folks.

It's not an intrusion if everyone doesn't agree with everything you post. We all have posted opinions of what we want the future to be, but it didn't happen. Including me. We have seen the same things before, numerous times and they didn't happen.

At this point, I don't know of anything that will surprise me any more.
Aliens could bring Amelia Earhart back alive and well and it would be as believable as some of the crazy shite we've been through in the last few years.

Some of the same people that were all up in arms about "genital mutilation" in Africa five years ago are now demanding that parents allow their children to undergo genital mutilation.

"Ego and pride focused energy"..

I just found out last week I have to have bilateral cataract surgery! I'm still in my 50s! Told me I shouldn't even be driving in daytime my vision is so bad...but hey! I can see real good up close! 🧐 Right now, I'm banking on meeting with eye surgeon on 15th.. to schedule surgeries asap!...Shiiiiat better not hit the fan before I get my eyes done! Im a selfish old hag in that aspect, I suppose. So my energy is going for my eyes getting right again...AND red wave coming! Or else, I along with many, many others gonna be pissed and we ain't bowing down..
Hold on! Change is coming! I agree! Got that part right! Good or bad, it's upon us! Around the corner...status quo certainly sucks and cannot/will not sustain for much longer. Anyone who thinks things are ok right now, needs their head examined (my 2 cents/ Elon musk would charge $8..lol).... Change has gotta come in some form! No idea what that will entail, but I pray to be prepered, and all of us (except the useless evil doers)... stay safe and survive whatever comes our way, whenever it comes, and good/right will prevail in the end. 🙏
Amen!

"Ego and pride focused energy"..

I just found out last week I have to have bilateral cataract surgery! I'm still in my 50s! Told me I shouldn't even be driving in daytime my vision is so bad...but hey! I can see real good up close! 🧐 Right now, I'm banking on meeting with eye surgeon on 15th.. to schedule surgeries asap!...Shiiiiat better not hit the fan before I get my eyes done! Im a selfish old hag in that aspect, I suppose. So my energy is going for my eyes getting right again...AND red wave coming! Or else, I along with many, many others gonna be pissed and we ain't bowing down..
Hold on! Change is coming! I agree! Got that part right! Good or bad, it's upon us! Around the corner...status quo certainly sucks and cannot/will not sustain for much longer. Anyone who thinks things are ok right now, needs their head examined (my 2 cents/ Elon musk would charge $8..lol).... Change has gotta come in some form! No idea what that will entail, but I pray to be prepered, and all of us (except the useless evil doers)... stay safe and survive whatever comes our way, whenever it comes, and good/right will prevail in the end. 🙏
Amen!
Just a heads up. The surgery should not be painful. If you start to feel any pain, no matter how small, let the doctor know immediately. I had both eyes done. I started to feel pain during the surgery and tried to tough it out, big mistake. I ended up with one eye getting perforated. I now shoot long guns left handed due to right eye being damaged.

CindyD: Enjoy the eye surgery. It is totally painless and your vision will be what it was when you were twenty. The amazing part is it will be perfect two days after the surgery. It's almost like starting life over again.

I have great hopes that you will have that same feeling several months after the red wave tomorrow. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I like Trump but I really hope he does not decide to run. He is too polarizing and will not be able to gather enough of the independents or even some moderate conservative. He is most effective in rallying the right base and raising money. He would be a better king maker, than sitting on the throne. I think Desantis (spelling ?) would be able to defeat any opponent the Democrats would use to oppose him. JM2C

Just a heads up. The surgery should not be painful. If you start to feel any pain, no matter how small, let the doctor know immediately. I had both eyes done. I started to feel pain during the surgery and tried to tough it out, big mistake. I ended up with one eye getting perforated. I now shoot long guns left handed due to right eye being damaged.
That is awful! Can you see out if that eye? I have heard they put a new lens in and you then have 20/20 vision. Is that true?

I, too, have my doubts about Trump running again. The pushing of the ClotShots is the biggie. The only thing that keeps me interested in him, besides his utter strength and desire to fight for Americans, is how the much the evil current government is after him! They see him as dangerous to THEIR PLANS. Their plans are to harm US!!!

Yes GP..its both eyes..apparently I get a choice of lenses where you can choose to wear glasses for seeing up close OR for far away..OR they can fix for you to not require glasses at all..but ins. Doesn't cover the surgery for fixing for no glasses required and that's about $4k an eye...(at least those were my choices). Haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking to correct for no glasses, but I can also think of many other useful things
$8k could buy that we need. (That will go a long way toward another generator) just to name 1 thing. In meantime, I'm on pins n needleds to see what transpires with voting today across the nation and then the aftermath!

The lowlife Dems are going to attempt to steal as many seats as they can. They’ve already stated over and over that some seats will take days, if not a WEEK to “count”. Riiight. They mean TO STEAL! The DOJ is involved!! The Constitution gives that solely to the States!

The biden Regime and deep state can not allow Patriots to take charge. Their lives a literally on the line.

I like Trump but I really hope he does not decide to run. He is too polarizing and will not be able to gather enough of the independents or even some moderate conservative. He is most effective in rallying the right base and raising money. He would be a better king maker, than sitting on the throne. I think Desantis (spelling ?) would be able to defeat any opponent the Democrats would use to oppose him. JM2C

Do you understand that he got more votes in 2020 than any president in history? He won the election in a landslide! The problem is massive election fraud! Why ignore the elephant in the room?

That is awful! Can you see out if that eye? I have heard they put a new lens in and you then have 20/20 vision. Is that true?
I can see out of the eye but my vision was impacted. With corrective glasses I see very well but due to my use of scopes, it is better to shoot long guns left handed. I don't know about the inserted lens. Maybe some of the other members can answer that question.

I can see out of the eye but my vision was impacted. With corrective glasses I see very well but due to my use of scopes, it is better to shoot long guns left handed. I don't know about the inserted lens. Maybe some of the other members can answer that question.
I had Varifocal lens in both eyes back in 06.11 & 20.11: 2012 very happy , no need for glasses , but I still wear for comfort , personally bite the bullet ( no pun intended ) if you can raise the money , go for them , I am sure surgical improvements have occurred over the last 10 years , & mine were done in Africa

Latest posts

Back