Inflation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I paid $3.69 at a Shell station. My tank was almost half full and it was $46. I used to fill up for less than that.

I was talking to a plumber who services middle Tennessee and he said it's really taking a chunk of his profits. Of course, this will all be passed on to us, but we have the best economy ever. Joe told me so last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just paid $359 a gallon for gas. The highest ever
Three hundred dollars and fifty nine cents a gallon?!?
FM5ygr3.gif

Oh, you must have meant $3.59 a gallon :)

It is close to that here. Sams was $3.21 last time I went there. Last weekend we bought gas in Yazoo City Mississippi for $2.99 a gallon. We couldn't believe it.

When Krystal meal goes from $4.99 to $8.99 in a very short span that is just a glimpse of what is headed our way.

I went to Harbor Freight and bought extra duct tape, scissors and cheap paint brushes to clean the saw dust from my chainsaws after use. They were only $.55. To me it's really hard to get all of the crud out of the small holes.

When Krystal meal goes from $4.99 to $8.99 in a very short span that is just a glimpse of what is headed our way.

I went to Harbor Freight and bought extra duct tape, scissors and cheap paint brushes to clean the saw dust from my chainsaws after use. They were only $.55. To me it's really hard to get all of the crud out of the small holes.

Is that real? Krystals meals are now $9?!

You are doing a lot of thoughtful prepping Robin. Nice going!!! đź‘Ť

If you have an air compressor blow all the junk out do the whole power head especially the heat dispersing fins. I gets into all the nooks and crannies

If you have an air compressor blow all the junk out do the whole power head especially the heat dispersing fins. I gets into all the nooks and crannies
Yeah, my brother keeps telling me that. I have a small compressor that does not have the fitting to make it blow. Mine just airs tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
$3.70 here in Arkansas where I am now..to think a few short months ago is was a buck cheaper.
The tanker driver told me to buckle up, they expect it to hit 4.50 to 5 in the next month.

Latest posts

Back