Inflation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we say gaslighting once again. . . This administration is the reason we are facing the inflation crisis that is happening right now! Do any of them actually believe the untruths they are saying?? The majority of this country KNOWS when they lie, but yet they still push the lies for their little sheep followers.

Can we say gaslighting once again. . . This administration is the reason we are facing the inflation crisis that is happening right now! Do any of them actually believe the untruths they are saying?? The majority of this country KNOWS when they lie, but yet they still push the lies for their little sheep followers.

Remember, half the US population is on some kind of government giveaway program. They don't care about inflation, it doesn't affect them, and those that vote all vote democrat. They will get food no matter what happens, while the rest of us go without.

Really won't matter how much money they get when there is nothing to buy. Useless eaters have absolutely no concept about how things get to a store other than on a truck.

Was thinking the exact thing! We must not forget the WEFs goals…that is to drastically lower the global population, as well as crash all 1st world economies. Those that don’t have the seeds, tools and knowledge of growing their own food …as well as the means to protect it, literally are being led to their death like the rats in the Pied Piper.

1654690890646.jpeg

Just received my quarterly investment statement the other day and its lost almost 1/3 of its value this year. Oil is "down" to $88 a barrel and gas is still around $5.00 a gallon. $50 worth of groceries are now $100. Package sizes are smaller for many items and the price is higher. This is all due to our current communist/socilist government. Thanks Biden. And thanks to the brainless idiots who voted for him. Our property valuation also went up 85%. We won't be able to survive much more of this.

The hits will just keep coming. The bill that just passed in Congress which added 84,000 new IRS enforcement agents, more than doubling the size of the IRS, I believe is to prepare for a crack down on ranchers and farmers, namely the deductions they claim on taxes....

We are a "problem" for them because they know we won't simply go along with the "climate emergency" BS. Nudge, PUSH, shove....if we can't be pushed the IRS can shove.

I was just reading this morning that the 2023 SS COLA is estimated at 10.5%. This will just cover the Medicare premium.
We went from zero inflation, reasonable gas prices, and record highs in the markets. To extreme inflation, record high energy prices, increased taxes, more government, open borders and more government regulations. All in less than 2 years. We desperately need Trump back. Nobody else is capable of turing this train wreck around. We'll see this November if the voters are serious about putting a stop to the communist/socilist agenda.

...or DeSantis. I worry that they have it in for Trump to the point that if he is the R candidate, they have enough power under their control with the press, to make him look like the dirtiest politician ever. Won't matter if it is truth or lies. Politics is perception. They won't pull out all the stops during the primaries, hoping he will be the R candidate and then destroy him to the point he is unelectable..

...or DeSantis. I worry that they have it in for Trump to the point that if he is the R candidate, they have enough power under their control with the press, to make him look like the dirtiest politician ever. Won't matter if it is truth or lies. Politics is perception. They won't pull out all the stops during the primaries, hoping he will be the R candidate and then destroy him to the point he is unelectable..
I'm not so sure they will be as effective as they were last time. I think a lot of people, even democrats, have had their eyes opened to the communist agenda.

I'm not so sure they will be as effective as they were last time. I think a lot of people, even democrats, have had their eyes opened to the communist agenda.

I'm afraid not. My In-laws are a good example. They hate Biden now, but, in the primaries will not vote for Trump. they haven't voted d since Kennedy

Latest posts

Back