Idiots and Gun Control

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well he has not come on here and trolled anyone,so far he has been pleasant to talk to ,,,,but he says he is 12 yrs old his profile says 23 and if I am not mistaken when he first joined his profile said he was in his 40's ,,,,,,,sooooooooooooooooooooooo how old is he really??????

for me I don't care 6 or 60 as long as he conducts himself the way he has so far,,,,,I have no problem with him

Bingo.

well he has not come on here and trolled anyone,so far he has been pleasant to talk to ,,,,but he says he is 12 yrs old his profile says 23 and if I am not mistaken when he first joined his profile said he was in his 40's ,,,,,,,sooooooooooooooooooooooo how old is he really??????

for me I don't care 6 or 60 as long as he conducts himself the way he has so far,,,,,I have no problem with him

I'm 12. I thought this was a site where age matters when you sign up, so I went ahead and said I was 23, just in case.

-Sincerely,
Dallas

I don't know, I could have written that at twelve, I would have spelled imbecile correctly though.

Hard to see an agenda so far, although I admit I am a tad suspicious.

And yeah, if Dallas Dixon is really your name, change it.

Wow, a quick search, EVERYONE in Lucedale is a Dixon, lol. No Dallas's, maybe a middle name.
Probably safe to keep it.

Still, as a general rule, Dallas, it's not a bad idea to keep some personal details to yourself, or at least out of the main forum threads. Especially at your age.

Thanks, I'll be sure to correct that misspelling. Sometimes I'm so caught up in thought I don't spell check.

For everyone wondering, I am 12, actually. I have no reason to troll you guys, as you are just minding your own business and doing what you love. If any of you believe I shouldn't post on here, go ahead and tell me. I'm open to that. Especially considering my knowledge probably isn't really helping you guys.

everyone is welcome, the more the merrier, i'm just wondering if you ARE prepping at 12, and if so what your parents think of all this.

My parents really don't care, more than likely because I'm not hardcore prepping or anything like that.

at your age you should be able to absorb knowledge like sponge :)

maybe you'll get your parents along this trip,if something happens AND you and your preps and knowledge saves the day

For everyone wondering, I am 12, actually. I have no reason to troll you guys, as you are just minding your own business and doing what you love. If any of you believe I shouldn't post on here, go ahead and tell me. I'm open to that. Especially considering my knowledge probably isn't really helping you guys.
post all you want,you have done nothing wrong that I have seen,,,,,and as for age,,,you will get older,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we all will

Welcome Dallas.

I think this is the sentiment of most here.

Still, I am concerned that you have these concerns at such a young age. While I see prepping as an important thing, don't forget to actually ENJOY your life, and LIVE it too! Hang out with friends, make more friends, and DO things! Enjoy your youth while you have it!

As for prepping....some advice. No matter where we live, there's usually SOME kind of concern. Here, in FL, it's hurricanes. In CA, it may be earthquakes, wildfires, in other areas, tornadoes, etc. Zero in on the concern in YOUR area, and maybe use this to get your parents ALSO involved in it. Don't call it prepping, it's just disaster preparedness. Say you're concerned about what happens if you lose power for a few days due to such a concern, etc. And just prep for that....FIRST. It can then proceed from there.

And learning how to FIND food and water, or GROW food is much more important than stockpiling. Most of us here, are more of the self-sufficient type fans, because eventually, even the biggest horde of supplies runs out (or worse, is taken from you). But, with SKILLS, it's ever lasting.

Latest posts

Back