Hurricane Jose

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mother nature really is pissed off right now....no rest for those who gets in her way.

this will really stress the importance of prepping,but how can you prep for anything like this? as these curve balls just keep coming.

Last. Right weather man said this one should stay in the Atlantic and not threaten anyone. . I hope that is true. US has had enough right now with two major hurricanes at what a week and a half apart. Very active season and already looks like two record breakers back to back.

Storm Jose...................

Oh, oh, the illegals in America are gonna riot over naming that storm with
a Mexican moniker.:eek:

JOSES forecast route.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...gory-caribbean-eastern-antilles-a7932151.html
tropical-storm-jose.jpg

They are now says ng that José will effect same regions as Irma. I really hope not, but it sure is looking that way.

3 or 4 years ago Irene ran my son, then 15, out of the Outer Banks
of N. Carolina. We left two days ahead of it but should have left
a day earlier.
Traffic was o.k. but we got torrential rains driven ahead of the
storm and had to find a motel as it rained so hard I couldn't
see to even drive. Lucky the exit was right there in front of me.
We found a pizza place still open a block away and ate and got
a good nights rest and carried on home a day later.
I went through a tropical storm with 40 m.p.h. sustained winds
and 60 m.p.h. gusts in a beach house on stilts.
Scared poop out of us.
Those and 2 minor earthquakes. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was on a cruise in the Caribbean during Irene. They cancelled the stingray dive in the Caymans. I've never gotten back down there either. Damned storms. My mothers name was Irene, maybe she and Steve Irwin were trying to tell me something.....

Latest posts

Back