Looting in Buffalo

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazingly stupid, not to prep for an eventuality like winter, it comes every single year, sometimes harder, sometimes not,

even here ( me+ wife) have already preps ready if we loose power this winter, ooh, how I 'm glad to have her, though she says she would not like the possibility of some thing really bad, her feelings about it tells her that she can ' t take it, but I know how resilient she is.
we streamlined my preps, so it is better with two :)

We are all doomsday preppers here. We know what we would be ready for.

I know when I lived in WNY and not a dedicated prepper, I had a couple weeks of food in the house. I carried an old sleeping bag and a shovel in the trunk. Most in WNY do. I did know how to survive a small emergency

I read a news story about one of those found dead in her car. A nursing student just got off shift at the hospital. She was legal to be in the roads. Sending videos to relatives as she was stuck.
Born in NY, but raised in NC and in school in Buffalo. Sorry, she was a fish out of water.

We know what we think we would do based off experience. I actually feel sorry for the fish out of water. I hope I am never in a fish out of water experience.

Latest posts

Back