Hmmmm? Just been to the Supermarket

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that it was mentioned, I did also see a lot of people shopping today. Usually they go on Fridays and Saturdays here. Did not see any empty shelves tho. I got several bottles of disinfectant and 100 latex gloves but there were still a few boxes on the shelf. Nothing big.

I went to Sams club and Wal-Mart. Was busy, but not really much more than any other Friday afternoon. Wal-Mart was out of all respirator masks. I picked up all dish and laundry soaps, TP, Clorox wipes, bleach, nitrile gloves, Lysol aerosol spray, emergen-C, all of which I already had, just stocking up on more.

As promised, update on our shopping. Need gloves, stop off at Harbor Freight. Shelves and bins full. They also have masks. Wally World, slow shopping day. Small crowds, no lines. Did not look for medical / cleaning stuff. We are over loaded with it. Wife retired for major hospital after 20 plus years. Not going to run out of medical stuff.

no panic here either, but those shopping trolleys were more heavily laden by shoppers than usually,as far as I could see,more dry stuff and frozen too.
there's something in the air,but you cannot say what.

Prisma (Finnish shop) camping/bushcraft section of the store was very busy then I popped in the other day compared to normal, especially for winter time.

Latest posts

Back