Historic wind event - Pacific Northwest Monday 9/7/2020 ends Wednesday 9/9/2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if it was Washington DC that was burning I’m not sure how much I would care.🤔

Caveat to your statement, as long as DC was burning with the Congress in their building. LOL There are so many ignorant voters these days we would still end up with paid off, self centered ones replacing them anyway.

All the animals are off the property we are taking turns for 8 hours at a time, we are all staying at the house in town. The smoke got too heavy we couldn’t breath, eyes are burned, throat is raw. My dog was puking, it was time to leave, the kids will take turns watching the property, the house in town is smoky pretty bad but not as bad as the property. I don’t wish this on anyone!

All the animals are off the property we are taking turns for 8 hours at a time, we are all staying at the house in town. The smoke got too heavy we couldn’t breath, eyes are burned, throat is raw. My dog was puking, it was time to leave, the kids will take turns watching the property, the house in town is smoky pretty bad but not as bad as the property. I don’t wish this on anyone!

Maverick, you have my prayers and best wishes sent to you. Keep everyone safe! Let us know when things get back to normal.

I will add you and ArcticDude to my prayers, Maverick. Watching the news regarding the fires is horrific; actually knowing (to a degree, anyway :) people that are caught up in makes it worse. Hope things get better for you guys. I am afraid it might be the norm from now. Never would have thought it would get that bad where you are. No where is really safe.

Oregon preparing for wildfires to be 'mass fatality event,' official says
A suspect was charged with two counts of arson for allegedly setting the Almeda Fire in the southern part of the state

More than 10% of the state’s population – around 500,000 people – have been told to evacuate their homes or to be ready to evacuate as the fires continued to destroy everything in their path.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-preparing-for-wildfires-to-be-mass-fatality-event-official-says

To give a good example of the smoke.

Seattle
seattle.jpg

Authorities arrest 4 people on arson charges in deadly and massive California, Oregon, and Washington wildfires

California authorities arrested suspect Anita Esquivel for allegedly intentionally setting fires along U.S. 101. She was booked into the Monterey County Jail on arson charges.

Oregon authorities also arrested Michael Jarrod Bakkela, who lived in the woods of Oregon on two counts of arson, 15 counts of criminal mischief, and 14 counts of reckless endangerment.

Oregon Live reports that Bakkela is reportedly responsible for setting one of two major wildfires in the state, which has killed dozens and displaced hundreds.

Oregon State Fire Marshal's office spokesperson Rich Tyler added that the fire Bakkela reportedly set is considered to be one of two origins of the Almeda fire.

Washington authorities arrested two unrelated suspects who reportedly set small fires in the brush in two different areas of freeway.

The FBI on Friday released a statement about reports that "extremists" were responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon.

"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon," the statement rad. "With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/autho...ve-california-oregon-and-washington-wildfires

Latest posts

Back