Hello, glad to meet everyone.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blindman

Reaction score
I am just begining my journey into the prepping world. So glad to find a site that I can get feedback direct feedback from. Currently I living in Georgia, with my wife and 2 boys, employed as a nurse.

I am just begining my journey into the prepping world. So glad to find a site that I can get feedback direct feedback from. Currently I living in Georgia, with my wife and 2 boys, employed as a nurse.
Welcome to and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums! We hope you enjoy the site and we look forward to reading your posts!
Being medically trained in my opinion is a huge asset! That alone puts you a head of the game.

Slow. Just passed the test for RN certification so looking for a job at a hospital. Have been researching and putting together lists on what I want to start collecting.

On a complete different note...... Got a cool idea for a novel that involves prepping so I am working out the frame work on that. Would relish the opportunity to run some ideas past you.

Slow. Just passed the test for RN certification so looking for a job at a hospital. Have been researching and putting together lists on what I want to start collecting.

On a complete different note...... Got a cool idea for a novel that involves prepping so I am working out the frame work on that. Would relish the opportunity to run some ideas past you.
CONGRATS on passing the test! I hear it is a bear!
Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have.
I am more than happy to help you with your novel.

Is there anything specific you are prepping for?

there are many things on this site that can give you an idea on what to pack and what to prep for. remember to take your region/climate into consideration as you decide what to prep.

as far as your prep novel, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here, including myself, that will be more than willing to help you with anything you need. if by chance one of us doesn't know it already, we'll be happy to find the info you're looking for.

there are many things on this site that can give you an idea on what to pack and what to prep for. remember to take your region/climate into consideration as you decide what to prep.

as far as your prep novel, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here, including myself, that will be more than willing to help you with anything you need. if by chance one of us doesn't know it already, we'll be happy to find the info you're looking for.
Thank you Krime! I couldn't have said it better.

Latest posts

Back