Hello from Oahu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livingonlimabeans

Reaction score
Hello folks,

New here from Oahu, not prepped in any form or fashion, had to fight the wife to stock a pantry since the market dump and covid restriction. Hopefully I can poke around hear and find some good ideas on skills and equipment to focus on with limited time and funds. I'm very lucky to still have work out here but the numbers of shuttered businesses and unemployed is astronomical.

I was leaning into prep years ago however I kind of had this lucky string of opportunities involving traveling between states for jobs which ending up taking me 180 out of that wave-length.

Thanks,

Welcome aboard! Just being here means that you’ve taken the first step towards being prepared : learning.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.

Latest posts

Back