How would we rebuild the world after an apocalypse?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry that you can’t see the adverse affects mankind has done to the world and animal species. There is enough evidence to show we are changing the environment. Sure there are and have been changes for millennia but we are a contributing factor that is speeding up the natural processes. Any time there are quick changes it doesn't bode well for species globally. As far as anyone wanting people to die, I haven’t heard of anyone that actually wants people to. Plenty want everyone to live more environmentally friendly though.

I find it interesting that you are so into the environment (which, BTW so am I), yet you stand behind those whose very GOAL is to bring millions more people into our country. How can you reconcile those differences? Humans pollute the land and DESTROY our forests and green spaces! For every person we bring, they create dirtier water, dirtier air, tons of waste in landfills, tons of waste in sewage, and the list goes on and on.

The absolute worst thing a nation can have is more population!! Yet you back those who have been POLLUTING our country for years now...not that there aren’t more than a few Republicans that are bought out too. If a person truly cares about getting our country’s environment better, then they will always stand strong against more population. Period.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that you are so into the environment (which, BTW so am I), yet you stand behind those whose very GOAL is to bring millions more people into our country. How can you rectify those differences? Humans pollute the land and DESTROY our forests and green spaces! For every person we bring, they create dirtier water, dirtier air, tons of waste in landfills, tons of waste in sewage, and the list goes on and on.

I bet the native americans had the exact same discussion 400 years ago . Go home whiteman :)

I bet the native americans had the exact same discussion 400 years ago . Go home whiteman :)

They were busy fighting and killing each other when we showed up. And of course they vanquished the ones who had the land prior to them. So NO I don’t think that has a thing to do with needing to shut our borders and get our population and therefore our environment under control. During that time we will of course continue to make strides in Solar Power and alternate fuel cars. It just takes time.

Show me a country or even a city with a high population and a good environment. You can’t.

Will rule the ankle biters and the kids menu. Not big enough for the meal menu. LOL

upload_2020-4-22_14-15-49.jpeg

Here is the other side of that story...

The Choctaws went to Washington to beg them to buy some land from them. Parts of their "territory" were "inherited" from a tribe that was annihilated by other tribes leaving them the prominent tribe in that part of the country and the Choctaws had no use for the land. Plus they were starving because of a severe drought and had borrowed money from the British and had no way to pay it back because their fur trade had dried up (all the animals were gone).

The US paid their debts, taught them agriculture so they could eat corn and pork instead of acorns and bear meat, and taught them weaving so they could wear cotton instead of deer skins, and gave them food and supplies free of charge (not infected with smallpox).

So several decades later, when Techumseh came around trying to get them to join him they said no way - the Americans had been very generous to them in their time of need and they would not forget it.

Laugh now, but the lowly chihuahua is a survivor. A single Cheerio is equivalent to a bagel. A shot glass of water can suffice for an entire day. And when society rebuilds and conquers space travel, which dog do you think they're going to bring first? Space travel is all about weight. Intergalactic chihuahuas will happen one day.

I've got my eye on that mansion on the bluff with the view of the river. Lots of fireplace chimneys. No doubt some kind of exotic car in the garage. You'd have to move the dead bodies out before the stink set in.

Latest posts

Back