Hello from Las Vegas!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karina

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Karina. I currently live near Las Vegas. I have 2 cats. I love animals. I don't have alot of experience in the survivalist realm, but I am fairly up to date on all the lies and bullshit we've been fed most of our lives. I realize the world is not as it represents itself to be.

I am in my early 50's. I'm a really good woman, with a heart of gold. I am concerned about the future. I was more prepared then I am now, but all my preparations were just pulled out from underneath me by the ex. Now, i'm back at square one and all alone in the world.

I know I don't want to stay where I am, and I feel I really need to find a good community of like minded and real "people" or a person to hang with. I love the mountains, peace and quite, no drama, at least not too much.

No neighbors. Someone who likes cats, is overall a calm person, without a bad temper. Is there anyone cool out there, who would like some company and wouldn't mind another person in their camp?

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Welcome from Germany, sorry to hear of another woman used or mis-used by a man. His loss, but yours also. Hope the loss was not so bad you will make it up soon enough. Wish you the best possible start in a new beginning, but at maybe a bad time to have to re-start anything. God bless and hope you find a cat lover. GP

Latest posts

Back