Getting crazy in NYC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how many illegitimate kids they had at home or at childcare being paid for by the gov? Or if they had abortions paid for them? I guarantee they all been a baby mamma at least once. And how much do they get in food stamps, housing, utilities, etc. So they can roam the streets and do this sort of thing freely when they are told they have to pay $1.75 for extra sauce? Looks like twirky could have/should have skipped the fries and request for extra sauce. This looked too easy for a few women with attitudes to pull off ..Where's the defense here from anyone to stop this? Standing back and recording on phone, apparently only option? Excuse my rant...I forgot criminals have rights that need to be respected and the right to express them anyway they see fit (without consequence)...its the new American way...

Riot after a customer got mad that the restaurant charged $1.75 for sauce.
https://www.dailyusfeed.com/2022/07/angry-customers-caught-on-camera.html

Two of the "ladies" were charged with "criminal possession of a weapon"....yeah, 'cause criminals don't care if the weapons are legal or not.

Still places like NYC want to restrict law abiding citizens, those with good manners, and self-discipline, who would never consider attacking restaurant workers and vandalizing the property of others because they were being charged for extra sauce, from having a means to protect themselves from crass, gauche, maladapted, miscreants such as these.

Makes total sense right?

The only solace is that WTSHTF, it will be spoiled, soft undisciplined people like those in the video that will die off first.
I tell that exact thing to myself anytime I hear or see someone behaving badly.
"It's okay, they'll be the first to die"
Strangely this brings me comfort. Maybe this 'culling' of the population will create a kinder better world?
I guess we'll see.

I tell that exact thing to myself anytime I hear or see someone behaving badly.
"It's okay, they'll be the first to die"
Strangely this brings me comfort. Maybe this 'culling' of the population will create a kinder better world?
I guess we'll see.

The entitled, mercurial, irascible, ignorant people are the "useless idiots" Stalin spoke of. They will have their place in a revolution/riot/anarchy, but, when the goal has been achieved, the government will come down on them like a brick. They are also the "useless eaters" that George Benard Shaw spoke of. They contribute nothing to society except trouble.

They can change but, they need to want to do so. I don't want people to die. I want them to learn how to do better, but, THEY have to choose to change themselves; no one can do it for them.

The entitled, mercurial, irascible, ignorant people are the "useless idiots" Stalin spoke of. They will have their place in a revolution/riot/anarchy, but, when the goal has been achieved, the government will come down on them like a brick. They are also the "useless eaters" that George Benard Shaw spoke of. They contribute nothing to society except trouble.

They can change but, they need to want to do so. I don't want people to die. I want them to learn how to do better, but, THEY have to choose to change themselves; no one can do it for them.
You're sweet. And correct.
They do have to want to change, except too many people think they are just fine as they are.
You're also a lot nicer than I am, right now.
Before, I was more like you. Wanting to help people, hoping to help them change their minds and prepare for what is coming. I've been saying it for years and getting negative reactions.
Then, back in April of 2020,people were afraid to work at the grocery store near me, calling in sick of quitting.
The lines for cashing out were super long.
I wasn't afraid, so I offered to help by working there for them as a cashier....working at the grocery store (BIG MISTAKE) I got yelled at, called names, sworn at, told I was racist (how is prepping racist?)groceries thrown at me...I walked out.
Going to work and crying everyday took it's toll on me, I just can't do it. It was waaay easier working in a horrible law office. People are just not nice anymore, and this is coming from a country where the rest of the world says we are very polite, I'm here to tell you that bird has flown out the window, at least starting back in 2020
.....it's time to roll out the Ark and start a new. And that, my friends, is on it's way.
Look what happened last time, how many people bought tickets to ride on Noah's ark?
Not a one.
Noah, the first prepper. I'm sure they were all laughing at him and saying he's crazy, as I'm sure most of us have experienced.
I would be nice if people changed, but I highly doubt they will.
It usually takes a really big serious life threatening thing/event for people to change, so your hopes may come true rainingcatzanddogs, that's coming too.

You're sweet. And correct.
They do have to want to change, except too many people think they are just fine as they are.
You're also a lot nicer than I am, right now.
Before, I was more like you. Wanting to help people, hoping to help them change their minds and prepare for what is coming. I've been saying it for years and getting negative reactions.
Then, back in April of 2020,people were afraid to work at the grocery store near me, calling in sick of quitting.
The lines for cashing out were super long.
I wasn't afraid, so I offered to help by working there for them as a cashier....working at the grocery store (BIG MISTAKE) I got yelled at, called names, sworn at, told I was racist (how is prepping racist?)groceries thrown at me...I walked out.
Going to work and crying everyday took it's toll on me, I just can't do it. It was waaay easier working in a horrible law office. People are just not nice anymore, and this is coming from a country where the rest of the world says we are very polite, I'm here to tell you that bird has flown out the window, at least starting back in 2020
.....it's time to roll out the Ark and start a new. And that, my friends, is on it's way.
Look what happened last time, how many people bought tickets to ride on Noah's ark?
Not a one.
Noah, the first prepper. I'm sure they were all laughing at him and saying he's crazy, as I'm sure most of us have experienced.
I would be nice if people changed, but I highly doubt they will.
It usually takes a really big serious life threatening thing/event for people to change, so your hopes may come true rainingcatzanddogs, that's coming too.

I am so sorry that people treated you so poorly. There are, always have been and always will be those who cannot live by the motto of treating others how they would like to be treated. That is something outside of our control.

It is often a fight not to become bitter and jaded like them. That IS in our control....and I am stubborn as all get out. If the bad people can change who I am, the person I want to be, I am giving them way too much control over MY life and I would be giving it to people who are not worthy of having it. Not happening. They cannot change me because I will not allow it but, hopefully, I can change some of them.

Nothing pisses off a mean mouthed person more than the target of their attack responding with politeness, obvious truth and calm ( ex see the southern expression "bless your little heart"). Shows them for what they are and embarrasses them...and you don't even have to break a sweat or bite your tongue off!

Some of them will actually walk away in their shame and think about what they did wrong. Those are the ones worth saving. The ones who think nothing of it...well, don't know much of what can be done for them, but, it really isn't my problem, its theirs, and that is exactly where I intend to keep it.

Their personality shortcomings do not have to become a transmittable disease.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back