Central Bank Digital Currency

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We all knew it was coming. And likely not accidental timing, right after they publish the photos on the internet of alll the tanks surrounding the central bank in of China to prevent runs on accounts. Coming to a town near you soon, CBDC, or Central Bank Digital Currency. And I'm sure the BANKERS get to decide the rate of exchange currency. It'll look legit, until we find out the hidden aspects of that rate of exchange, that only they will be privy to. Bankers only play games that work out to THEIR advantage. THAT's one thing we know for CERTAIN.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/...l-bank-digital-currency-to-counter-bank-runs/

1659002296908.jpg

The Cental Banks must go down to rid the world of these evil, control hungry monsters who are engineering our DEATHS!

Ok, it seems to be coming soon so my thought is that the day it starts 1 dollar is 1 dollar, but after 30 days what you don’t admit to is $.01 so all government debt can be paid. Tell me how I am wrong.

Ok, it seems to be coming soon so my thought is that the day it starts 1 dollar is 1 dollar, but after 30 days what you don’t admit to is $.01 so all government debt can be paid. Tell me how I am wrong.
Just at the beginning. Later you get a bed next to your working place and an piece of (vegan) bread, carrot or apple (a few years later Soylent green) daily. More you don't need after 18hours working day.

And don't forget - you will own nothing and you're happy about 😉

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/gop-rep-tom-emmer-introduces-legislation-prohibit-federal/House Majority Whip Tom Emmer (MN-06) reintroduced his flagship legislation, the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) Anti-Surveillance State Act, signaling a strong countermove against the Biden regime’s overreach into Americans’ financial privacy.

Emmer has rallied a significant bloc of 50 original Republican co-sponsors, underscoring the concern among conservatives about the implications of a government-issued digital currency.

At the core of this legislation is the principle that a Central Bank Digital Currency, unlike decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, would give the federal government unprecedented powers to monitor and control individual financial transactions.

“The administration has made it clear: President Biden is willing to compromise the American people’s right to financial privacy for a surveillance-style CBDC. That’s why I’m reintroducing my landmark legislation to put a check on unelected bureaucrats and ensure the United States’ digital currency policy upholds our values of privacy, individual sovereignty, and free-market competitiveness,” Whip Emmer said in a statement.

“If not designed to be open, permissionless, and private – emulating cash – a government-issued CBDC is nothing more than a CCP-style surveillance tool that would be used to undermine the American way of life,” Emmer added.

While the bill is Republican-led, its implications have garnered wide-ranging support. Heritage Action Acting Executive Director, Ryan Walker, stated, “Thorough anti-CBDC legislation is critical for safeguarding Americans’ financial privacy in the face of potential surveillance, control, and political intimidation. We commend Congressman Emmer’s sweeping bill to prohibit a CBDC issued both directly from the Fed to Americans and indirectly via banks or other intermediaries.”

David McIntosh, President of Club for Growth, also offered a strong endorsement: “We fully support this new legislation which ensures America doesn’t go down the China road and the Federal Reserve never develops a CBDC.”

The CBDC Anti-Surveillance State Act aims to:

• Prohibit the Federal Reserve from issuing a CBDC directly to individuals, ensuring the Fed cannot mobilize itself into a retail bank able to collect personal financial data on Americans.
  • Prohibit the Fed from indirectly issuing a CBDC to individuals through an intermediary, preventing the Fed from launching a retail CBDC through our two-tier financial system.
  • Prohibit the Fed from using any CBDC to implement monetary policy, ensuring the Federal Reserve cannot use a CBDC as a tool to control the American economy. The legislation protects innovation and any future development of digital cash.
According to the press release, “Whip Emmer first introduced the leading Republican bill to address central bank digital currencies in January of 2022. The bill is now co-sponsored by 50 of Whip Emmer’s Republican colleagues, including Members of the Financial Services Committee, Representatives French Hill (AR-02), Warren Davidson (OH-08), Byron Donalds (FL-19), Pete Sessions (TX-32), Young Kim (CA-40), William Timmons (SC-04), Ralph Norman (SC-05), Barry Loudermilk (GA-11), Bryan Steil (WI-01), Scott Fitzgerald (WI-05), Mike Flood (NE-01), Bill Posey (FL-08), Mike Lawler (NY-17), Andy Ogles (TN-05) and Ann Wagner (MO-02).”

During the press conference, Emmer clarified the intentions behind his legislation.

“Recent actions from the Biden administration have made it clear that they are not only itching to create a digital dollar, but they’re willing to trade [the] right to financial privacy for a surveillance-style CBDC,” Emmer announced. “This bill ensures the future of crypto is in the hands of the American people, not the administrative state.”

Another thing to factor in is if things go nuke EMP would basically shut down computers. No computers no bank transactions. No transactions no goods or services. Wonder if the WEF'r has this as a consideration. We get nuked than they will have no one to rule over or work for them. They will then be royalty screwed.

Another thing to factor in is if things go nuke EMP would basically shut down computers. No computers no bank transactions. No transactions no goods or services. Wonder if the WEF'r has this as a consideration. We get nuked than they will have no one to rule over or work for them. They will then be royalty screwed.

There goal is to kill 90% of us anyway.

Don’t hate me, but I am hoping for an EMP. One taking out our grid, even if it isn’t totally across the entire country, would stop the mother WEFers from surveilling many of us, and stop their plan of CBDC’s! Thoughts?

Don’t hate me, but I am hoping for an EMP. One taking out our grid, even if it isn’t totally across the entire country, would stop the mother WEFers from surveilling many of us, and stop their plan of CBDC’s! Thoughts?
My thoughts on this; whatever issue might initially arise as a result of an EMP would be only temporary. Evil loves chaos, it is what drives the agenda.

The WEF wants Chinese style control and structure on a global scale. The citizens of the US and Western Europe are the only things standing in their way at the moment.

The globalists will retain the ability to communicate amongst each other and with the leaders of other nations. Therefore, they can rebuild it closer to their hearts desire, without interference from us.

Remember, these are "progressives"/Fabians. They have waited and built the infrastructure for many decades. All they need is a year of chaos, and they can do everything and anything they want in short order after that.

All they need is a year of chaos, and they can do everything and anything they want in short order after that.
They will disappear into their bunkers, mountain hideouts or on their mega-yachts somewhere in the ocean for a year and party while the Mad Max scenario goes down and the population decimates itself with murder, mayhem, cold, heat, hunger, thirst and suicide.
Just to come back at the right time with everything the survivors need---BUT DO NOT WANT...

Latest posts

Back