Why is Fentanyl not considered a chemical weapon?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindyd

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
With all the deaths of our young people and other from fentanyl being brought in across the border why/how is this not considered a bioweapon? And ones caught considered terrorists? Is it not intentionally brought in with intent to ultimately kill? At minimum destroy life? Seriously, maybe I'm an idiot but this $#!+ is crazy what's going on. #1 killer of young in our country. Not counting all the other havoc, rape, murder, robberies, etc. being wreaked! Unbelievable!!! Don't even mention the economic ramifications from all the freebies they get with housing, food, health care, cell phone, whatever they need.

Assuming y'all saw the piece on the officer today picked up a dollar bill with fentanyl in/on it, searching a car and damn near died. And look for more coming from where that came from! But hey! ALL are welcome! 😡👹

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/v...-after-possible-fentanyl-exposure-police-say/

Yeah...chemical! Not sure why I said bio....cause I'm a doof and had my feathers ruffled and slapped that post title out there!

Was thinking too many deaths in my mind between the virus which I believe was man made and intentional to cause harm, and now the fentanyl is same as an "epidemic" in my mind (not germ related) ...

Shoot, too late to change the title! Guess it's past my bed time.

Wheeww! I see now I had big old typo in the post title too!

Well, y'all I get my 2nd eye surgery tomorrow, so MAYBE typos will lessen in future.. and if im lucky, the doc will put my head back on straight too! Sorry for the messed up post!

Fixed it!

There's too much money to be made for the government to make any real effort to stop this drug. They never had any intention of stopping anything with their "war" on drugs. If the government was serious about stopping fentanyl they'd shut down the border and start executing anyone caught selling or transporting this crap.

Latest posts

Back