Please get informed on Big Pharma's latest plans for humanity: THERAGRIPPERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Simply disgusting! This was a post by Mike Adams (Health Ranger podcasts) but the video at the bottom by Dr. Jane Ruby is a MUST SEE! This is the worst Big Pharma SH## I have encountered to date. She is visibly shaken as she gets further into her source article and refers to what they plan as "Mengale on steroids"! Robotic HOOKWORMS for medicine administration without your approval!!!! Babies could be done via rectal approach & parents wouldn't suspect a thing, as this is the typical medicine access point for babies; a variety of colo-rectal procedures/surgeries will be the likely sneak administration avenue. I see them 'officially' changing the recommendations for colonoscopies be more frequent and then they've got ya folks! Looks like I'll never have another colonoscopy either! As she says.............these sickos are OUT OF CONTROL! Can't someone just quietly assassinate these satanic demons/lunatics?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07...er-nanotechnology-parasite-drug-delivery.html

Latest posts

Back