Fully Renovated Nuclear Bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The US has a reputation for sticking their nose in where it don't belong, one of these times things are going to get real ugly, And for what purpose?

Quite a simple purpose. To maintain its status as the dominant reserve currency. Nearly every foreign action we take is to protect this. It isn't difficult to tie each action to how it affects this.

This thread has become quite gruesome, hasn't it.

Yeah, sorry about that. Probably the most difficult SHTF scenario to prep for.

There is a great (and free) book about this available though. Google on "Nuclear War Survival Skills" by Cresson H. Kearny. It was pretty much written at the height of the Cold War, and is still very applicable.

Last edited:
This thread has become quite gruesome, hasn't it.

Yeah, sorry about that. Probably the most difficult SHTF scenario to prep for.

The first human reaction to disastrous news is immediate and utter denial ... http://focusmediation.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/image011_0.png?w=609&h=500

bjbiuo.jpg

Y'know, actually I'm a refugee from Survivalist Boards... - gawd, what a monster full of trolls THAT has become !!
As a FEMA/DTRA Rad-Tech, I started a thread there to warn of a possible nuke war escalation and the fact that US civil defense was gone.
They tore me to shreds in absolute denial that it would ever happen, then erased my thread
!
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.co...reeting-from-backwoods-maine.5899/#post-70319

Q: Will that sort of thing happen to me here if I start a similar thread?
-- 45 years in Civil Defense training, RAD Tech, Shelter design and management.
- "Denial" is something they didn't train us to deal with !

atomic-bomb-o.gif

"What, me worry ? - BasecampUSA
Things_Finger_Pointing_DOWN.gif

24pclkl.jpg

Nuclear war is very survivable unless one is at ground zero or within the higher over pressure 2-5psi most modern nuclear nuclear bombs are not ground base explosions, most ground base detonations are against fortified structures such as silos and other strategic targets that are further out from populated areas the rest are solely to cause over pressure against the infrastructure that causes collapse buildings damage rail switching stations, bridge and airport damage thus very little fallout would follow and other would be higher altitude up around 250 miles for an EMP attack. Unlike the 50s, 60s and 70s most modern nuclear bombs are in the low to mid with a few in the upper KT range and not in the low to mid MT range since most now are MIRV missiles and also a good number of strategic target are going to be hit by a nuclear armed cruise missile in the range of 30-150kt warhead with a couple in the 350kt range that are going to be air and sea launch, reason why the US is starting to deploy the JLENS radar blimps, right now being tested on the east coast.

Edited: also note, the US has removed all MIRVs from it's ICBMs but maintains MIRVs on SLBMs, russia being more dependent on MIRVs maintains a small group of MIRVs armed ICBMs, the US has more targets for the russians then we have in russia reason why the US removed the MIRVs from the missiles and opted for single warhead besides, MIRVs was part of the MAD doctrine back in the day and was part of the first strike capability that fall under 'use them or lose them' scenario

Last edited:
So many people think that if nuclear weapons are used its the end of everything . They forget or never knew that neclear weapons have been used in warfare , not to mention larger bombs have been tested than would be used in warfare not that far from populated areas in this Country and around the World . The Japanesse have survived nuclear warfare .
It could be the end of the world as we know it but not the end of the world because life goes on . The end of the world will not be man made and some of us will not be worried about that anyway .

It won't be pretty, especially in high target areas, but it won't wipe out humanity like most think. Maverick is spot on. It's amazing how much the media brainwashed my generation into thinking otherwise, and today's generations just don't bother to do the research, even with all the tools out there we never had before....

Back