Fully Renovated Nuclear Bunker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill , Hillirey , and Barak were steeped in the Marxist Lininist propaganda that came from that . The University professors still spin it out .

Let see, hyper-sonic ICBMs very hard to defend against and being tested in russia and china now, china just launched it's first boomer the jin-094 and 4 near completion carrying 12 1mt slbm jl-2, the USSR russia has recently been upgrading it's nuclear force and delivery system and I might add, working very closely with china. Japan changed its Constitution to allow for a naval offensive force further pissing off china, Japan is in the planning stages of building a carrier group with the full support of the US. Over? oh no, CW II has began and with a vengeance.

Maverick, Spot on!

Office of Naval Intelligence released a brief statement that they believe the Chinese stole a copy of the Russian's and our playbook from the CW, in a message that I can't find, it references ONI believes the Chinese are working very hard to get one of their nuclear attack subs to be outfitted for long distance reconnaissance, so they can begin operations off-shore gathering about our Ohio boats based in Washington. I agree their is no illusions that the Chinese and Russians are working toward reasserting themselves globally, this is with recent over flights being made by Russia's strategic forces, and when I speak of it, we are not the only ones being targeted. Norway and Portugal have made the headlines in recent weeks, not to mention Canada. Regardless of Japan's ability to change the Constitution, they are several years away in being able to challenge the Chinese Northern fleet and with the Chinese Southern Fleet being able to control pretty much control the South China Sea, it is only a matter of time that China will begin to challenge America's hegemony which we have enjoyed since World War II. I am reluctant to call the current acquisitions made by neighboring countries that belong to the trading nations belonging to Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) as a military alliance and few have integrated their command and control structures to dissuade Chinese aggressive moves within the contested areas of the Spratly Islands.

You are so right, the Chinese have several new Boomers that launch 12 ICBM's and many of these could hit the Western states, regardless of our current Missile Defense systems based in Greely, Alaska. With current budget cutbacks affecting all the services, the reality is we are not even close to the capacity we had in the early 80's. This not only sends a clear message to the Chinese, often their very robust intelligence sources know it. What really scares me most is their development of command and control systems that rival western militaries now.

to make matters worse china will be launching several hunter/killer updated 093 subs by mid next year though we put the sea the new nuclear power virginia class hunter/killer that also has horizontal missiles launch capabilities, this new sub used in conjunction with the new carrier base e-2 hawkeye makes for one hell of a system, china and russia a very long ways off on catching up. the 093 is no match for the virginia class, almost like the los angeles Vs typhoon class typhoon wouldn't stand a chance hiding but the virginia is hundred time that of the los angeles and the 094 is no typhoon ;)

*EDITED (left out a sentence)

Last edited:
China's building up,Russia did test some new missiles...oh and mad-Vlad aparently sent in dozens oftanks again to Ukraine,and had one of his biggest critics killed..the official version;fell over in the bath room and died in the living room...nothing has changed since the days of Stalin

Well, we do have a pretty intense missile defense system.

Though,
"There is no theoretical perspective for economically viable boost-phase defense against the latest solid-fueled ICBMs, no matter if it would be ground-based missiles, space-based missiles, or airborne laser (ABL)" (USDOD)

Current solid fuel ICBMs, russian topol, chinese df-31 and df-41, along with the US minuteman and trident. In otherwords, missile defense won't work against these just the older ICBMs. :-/

Yall nitice how we took the OP's original sales pitch and turned it into a 3 page conversation .

I thought it kind of stayed pertinent to the topic? silo's, bunkers, shelters, nuclear missiles, missile defense, 1960s, cold war etc... given the current state of the world it's all coming back in fashion, kind of like when someone ask me about nike my first thought is 'project nike' though with my son, it's tennis shoes. silo's, bunkers and shelters the same thing, some see a home. I see war ;)

I thought it kind of stayed pertinent to the topic? silo's, bunkers, shelters, nuclear missiles, missile defense, 1960s, cold war etc... given the current state of the world it's all coming back in fashion, kind of like when someone ask me about nike my first thought is 'project nike' though with my son, it's tennis shoes. silo's, bunkers and shelters the same thing, some see a home. I see war ;)

What happen too.... Make Love, Not WAR ! :) LOL I am to young to be a Hippie ! LOL

As serious as the topic is, I didn't try to offend. :) I am from a different era then you, so there will be different views on that time period in history.

At that time you may have lived it? Today, I just get to hear about it so my understanding of that time may very diff. then yours, Nothing personal. :)

As serious as the topic is, I didn't try to offend. :) I am from a different era then you, so there will be different views on that time period in history.

At that time you may have lived it? Today, I just get to hear about it so my understanding of that time may very diff. then yours, Nothing personal. :)

you didn't offend at all :) my wife is of a different era too, she never heard of the cuban missile crises until she got into college in the mid 80s lol

I do understand the Cuban Missile Crises and JFK, I also understand why he is no longer with us. It's all about that thing called history, and how it likes to repeat itself. o_O

That's why we are Prepper's ! :)

The 50s and 60s was scary times, many people my age and older would prefer not to talk about them, many of them felt robbed of their security and peace. my mom lived in fear for us kids dad was scared to move to another area for better wages because he couldn't afford to build another shelter. I try to talk to my wife about the cold war but she knows very little about it so it is hard sometimes for her to understand why I do things differently then someone of her generation prepping being one of them. We don't talk to Lisa's dad about prepping and such, his answer will be, 'I'm not going through that again'

Similar to those who lived through the dirty 30's era, they were not wasteful, very resourceful and learned how to save for a rainy day, if possible. I guess they could be considered some of the earlier prepper's of that time, they too didn't want to ever have to struggle like that again.

My Grandmother always amazed me while watching her cook in the kitchen, always making so many different things with so little to work with. Good home cooking and being able to find anyone who knows how to whip something up from scratch, is getting to be a rarity these days.

but as long as we remeber history, there's a hope we don't repeat the same mistakes...or is this just wishfull thinking??
'cause every time I open the news,my neighbour in the east mad-Vlad is on,sending tanks and stuff to east-Ukraine,like he's prepping for war

but as long as we remeber history, there's a hope we don't repeat the same mistakes...or is this just wishfull thinking??
'cause every time I open the news,my neighbour in the east mad-Vlad is on,sending tanks and stuff to east-Ukraine,like he's prepping for war

The only thing worse I can think of then wishful thinking, would be to get caught with your head stuck in the sand. History does have a seemingly strange way of making a 360 back around. More times then not, it wasn't very good the first time around.

Latest posts

Back